5-Game ticket packages are now available for the 2010 season!
5-Game Packages for the 2010 season are currently SOLD OUT! Stay tuned to Mallardsbaseball.com for more details as to when packages for the 2011 season will be on sale!
Madison, WI – January 18, 2010. The Madison Mallards are excited to announce the team will offer three different 5-game ticket packages featuring an all-you-can-eat-and-drink option, exceptional entertainment, and guaranteed premium giveaways, including the always-popular bobbleheads. Each package, priced at only $65, will also include premium box seats, a “Never-a-Wasted Seat” policy, and priority seat selection in 2011.
In more detail, each ticket package includes:
1) Premium Box Seats – Seats with backs offer more comfort, and now you can choose your seats for each game prior to them going on-sale to the general public on May 8.
2) All-You-Can-Eat-and-Drink – For one hour during each game, indulge yourself with as many hot dogs, hamburgers, brats, chicken sandwiches, soda, and water you can handle.
3) Guaranteed Giveaways – Gone are the days of having to arrive super early to receive a collectible bobblehead! Once you purchase a 5-game package, we’ll send you a coupon for each of the bobblehead giveaway dates in your package and upon arriving at the ballpark, simply visit the Fan Services booth to receive your collectible bobblehead.
4) “Never-a-Wasted Seat” Ticket Policy – Can’t make it to a game in your package? Don’t worry. Simply exchange your ticket at the Mallards box office to receive a seat to a future game. No excuses necessary.
5) Priority Seat Selection in 2011 – By purchasing a 5-game package in 2010, you’ll receive first rights in the fall and spring months to select your seats for the 2011 campaign.
Dates for the three ticket packages are listed below:
Saturday, June 5, 6:05 p.m. (Fireworks)
Saturday, June 12, 6:05 p.m. (Fireworks)
Sunday, July 11, 5:05 p.m. (Bobblehead giveaway)
Thursday, July 22, 7:05 p.m. (Bobblehead giveaway)
Friday, August TBD (A)
Friday, June 11, 7:05 p.m. (Bobblehead giveaway)
Thursday, July 8, 7:05 p.m. (Bobblehead giveaway)
Thursday, July 15, 7:05 p.m. (Bobblehead giveaway)
Friday, July 30, 7:05 p.m. (Bobblehead giveaway)
Thursday, August 5, 7:05 p.m. (Bobblehead giveaway)
Wednesday, June 2, 7:05 p.m. (Opening Day!)
Saturday, June 19, 6:05 p.m. (Fireworks)
Saturday, July 3, 6:05 p.m. (Fireworks)
Saturday, July 24, 6:05 p.m. (Fireworks)
Saturday, July 31, 6:05 p.m. (Laser Light Show)
OR, if you’re more interested in obtaining Great Dane Duck Blind tickets in your 5-Game Package, please call us at 608.246.4277 today! The dates for the three Duck Blind 5-Game Packs are the same as those shown above.
All hospitality areas along with group tickets are now on-sale and can be purchased by calling the Mallards ticket office at 608.246.4277. Click here for more details!