Madison, WI – January 30, 2012. The Madison Mallards are pleased to announce the 2012 dates for the Associated Bank 7-Game Packs.
The popular offer features all-you-can-eat-and-drink for 7 of the most popular games of the summer and more. 7-game ticket packages include a Mallards hat and will continue to feature guaranteed giveaways, a Never-a-Wasted Ticket Policy, and priority seat selection for both 2012 and 2013.
For only $95, fans will receive an unprecedented value including:
1) Free Mallards Hat – You will get one free Mallards hat for every 7-Game Pack you purchase.
2) Premium Box Seats – You will receive your very own box seat with a cup holder in the Mallards award winning, newly renovated stadium.
3) All-You-Can-Eat-and-Drink – For one hour before each game, indulge yourself with unlimited hot dogs, hamburgers, brats, chicken sandwiches, and soda or water. Veggie burgers are available upon request.
4) Guaranteed Giveaways – Gone are the days of arriving super early to receive a collectible bobblehead! With a 7-Game Pack we guarantee you will receive the giveaway from each game in your package.
5) Never-a-Wasted Ticket Policy – Can’t make it to a game in your package? Don’t worry. Simply exchange your ticket from the game you cannot attend at the Mallards box office to receive a seat to a future game. You must exchange this ticket no later than 10 days after the game you cannot attend.
6) Priority Seat Selection in 2013 – By purchasing a 7-game Pack in 2012, you’ll receive first rights to select your seats for the 2013 campaign.
The Mallards 7-Game Packs for 2012 are spilt into three different packs; the Combo Pack, the Bobblehead Pack, and Post-Game Show Pack (Fireworks, Laser Lights, etc…).
The Combo Pack starts on opening night as the Mallards take on the defending Northwoods League Champion Battle Creek Bombers on May 30th at 7:05 pm. In all the package includes four nights of hysterical on-field entertainment, one Mallards bobblehead night, and the unforgettable Rhythm and Booms fireworks show. The seventh event in this package is a special event that will be announced at the Mallards Annual First Pitch event on Thursday, February 9th at 6:00 pm at the Warner Park Community Recreation Center.
The Bobblehead Pack features four different Mallards bobblehead nights, one night of a spectacular post-game show, and two fun filled on-field entertainment nights. All together this package includes one Thursday, two Fridays, three Saturdays, and one Sunday.
Fans who purchase the Post-Game Show Pack will be amazed by three different post-game show displays, receive two nights of family fun on-field entertainment, and enjoy two Mallards bobblehead nights. The Post-Game Show package includes one Thursday, two Fridays, three Saturdays, and one Sunday.
Package A (Combo Pack)
Wednesday 5/30 @ 7:05 pm – Entertainment – Opening Night
Friday 6/8 @ 7:05 pm – Entertainment – Premium Giveaway
Saturday 6/30 @ 5:05 pm – Post-Game Show – Fireworks – Rhythm & Booms
Friday 7/6 @ 7:05 pm – Bobblehead
Friday 7/13 @ 7:05 pm – Entertainment
Saturday 8/11 @ 6:35 pm – Entertainment – Season Finale
Special Event – TBA
Package B (Bobblehead Pack)
Thursday 5/31 @ 7:05 pm – Bobblehead
Friday 6/15 @ 7:05 pm – Bobblehead
Saturday 6/23 @ 6:35 pm – Post-Game Show
Sunday 7/1 @ 5:05 pm – Bobblehead
Saturday 7/7 @ 6:35 pm – Entertainment
Friday 7/27 @ 7:05 pm – Bobblehead
Friday 8/10 @ 7:05 pm – Entertainment
Package C (Post-Game Show Pack – Fireworks, Laser Lights, etc…)
Friday 6/1 @ 7:05 pm – Entertainment
Saturday 6/16 @ 6:35 pm – Post-Game Show
Friday 6/29 @ 7:05 pm – Entertainment
Thursday 7/5 @ 7:05 pm – Bobblehead
Saturday 7/14 @ 6:35 pm – Post-Game Show
Saturday 7/28 @ 6:35 pm – Post-Game Show
Sunday 8/5 @ 5:05 pm – Bobblehead
To purchase your 7-Game Pack today contact Lauren Phelan at the Mallards ticket office by calling 608-246-4277 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Madison Mallards are part of the 16-team Northwoods League. The Northwoods League has more teams, plays more games, and draws more fans than any other Summer Collegiate Baseball League in North America.