Madison, WI – January 22, 2013. The Madison Mallards are pleased to announce the 2013 dates for the Associated Bank 7-Game Packs.
The popular offer features all-you-can-eat ballpark food for seven of the most popular games of the summer and more. 7-game ticket packages include a free Mallards hat and will continue to feature guaranteed giveaways, a Never-a-Wasted Ticket Policy, and priority seat selection for both 2013 and 2014.
For only $95, fans will receive an unprecedented value including:
1) Free Mallards Hat – You will get one free Mallards hat for every 7-Game Pack you purchase.
2) Premium Box Seats – You will receive your very own box seat with a cup holder in the Mallards award winning, newly renovated stadium.
3) All-You-Can-Eat-and-Drink – For one hour before each game, indulge yourself with unlimited hot dogs, hamburgers, brats, chicken sandwiches, and soda or water. Veggie burgers are available upon request.
4) Guaranteed Giveaways – Gone are the days of arriving super early to receive a collectible bobblehead! With a 7-Game Pack, we guarantee you will receive the giveaway from each game in your package.
5) Never-a-Wasted Ticket Policy – Can’t make it to a game in your package? Don’t worry. Simply exchange your ticket from the game you cannot attend at the Mallards box office to receive a seat to a future game. You must exchange this ticket no later than 10 days after the game you cannot attend.
6) Priority Seat Selection in 2014 – By purchasing a 7-game Pack in 2013, you’ll receive first rights to select your seats for the 2014 campaign.
The Mallards 7-Game Packs for 2013 are split into three different packs; the Entertainment Pack, Bobblehead Pack, and Post-Game Show Pack (Fireworks, Laser Lights, etc…).
The Entertainment Pack starts on opening night as the Mallards take on the Eau Claire Express on May 29th at 7:05 pm. In all, the package includes four nights of between inning foolishness, one Mallards bobblehead night, and two post-game shows. It also includes the MLB/Mallards Alumni Game that will feature at least one Major League Hall of Famer, multiple other former big leaguers and former Mallards. The Entertainment Pack includes one Wednesday, two Thursdays, two Fridays and two Saturdays.
The Bobblehead Pack features FIVE different and unique Mallards bobblehead nights, and a pair of hysterical entertainment acts! This pack includes one Thursday, four Fridays, one Saturday, and one Sunday.
Fans who choose the Post-Game Show Pack will be astounded by three different breath-taking post-game show displays, get three nights of great family fun on-field entertainment and take home a Mallards bobblehead on their bobblehead night. This pack includes one Friday, three Saturdays and three Sundays.
Package A (Entertainment)
Wednesday 5/29 @ 7:05 pm – Entertainment
Friday 6/7 @ 7:05 pm – Entertainment
Saturday 6/29 @ 5:05 pm – Post-Game Show – MLB/Mallards Alumni Game
Friday 7/5 @ 7:05 pm – Bobblehead
Thursday 7/25 @ 7:05 pm – Entertainment
Saturday 7/27 @ 6:05 pm – Post-Game Show
Thursday 8/1 @ 7:05 pm – Entertainment
Package B (Bobblehead Pack)
Friday 5/31 @ 7:05 pm – Bobblehead
Friday 6/21 @ 7:05 pm – Bobblehead
Friday 6/28 @ 7:05 pm – Entertainment
Saturday 7/6 @ 6:05 pm – Bobblehead
Thursday 7/18 @ 7:05 pm – Bobblehead
Sunday 7/28 @ 5:05 pm – Bobblehead
Friday 8/2 @ 7:05 pm – Entertainment
Package C (Post-Game Show Pack – Fireworks, Laser Lights, etc…)
Saturday 6/1 @ 6:05 pm – Post-Game Show
Saturday 6/15 @ 6:05 pm – Post-Game Show
Sunday 6/23 @ 3:05 pm – Bobblehead
Sunday 7/7 @ 5:05 pm – Entertainment
Sunday 7/14 @ 5:05 pm – Entertainment
Friday 7/26 @ 7:05 pm – Entertainment
Saturday 8/3 @ 6:05 pm – Post-Game Show
To purchase your 7-Game Pack today, contact Patrick Miller at the Mallards ticket office by calling 608-246-4277 or emailing Patrick@MallardsBaseball.com.
The Mallards will host their season opener against the Eau Claire Express on May 29th at 7:05 pm at the “Duck Pond.” Single-game tickets will go on sale April 27th.
The Madison Mallards are part of the 16-team Northwoods League. The Northwoods League has more teams, plays more games, and draws more fans than any other Summer Collegiate Baseball League in North America. In 2013, the Northwoods League will celebrates it’s 20th season.