Mallards Running Jersey Design Contest with Local Middle Schools
Madison, WI – January 16, 2014. The Madison Mallards are enlisting the help of local middle school students to design the team's alternate jersey for the 2014 season. Any middle school student in the Madison area can submit their entry to the Mallards by following the guidelines below:
– The Mallards will accept any of the following design samples: computer designs (preferred), paint, crayons, colored pencils, markets, and any other way students want to convey their ideas!
– The deadline for all participants will be Friday, February 7th. The school or students can send submissions via email, mail or fax. Submissions will also be accepted by filling out the form at the bottom of the page.
– The jersey must include the folllow:
– One Primary Color = Yellow
– Two Secondary Colors = Green and White
– Jersey must include the Mallards Duck Head
– Include "MALLARDS" text logo
– Include two (2) digit numbers (number 10-99) on back of jersey
– 100% of the surface uniform can be used
The winning artist will be given the opportunity to throw out the first pitch at the first game the Mallards wear the alternate jerseys. They will also receive their own alternate jersey and a party for up to 10 friends and families members that night.
Please send submissions to Wade Vincent at 2920 N Sherman Ave, Madison, WI 53704, fax to 608-246-4163, email to Wade@MallardsBaseball.com or fill out the form below.