Mallards Release 2014 Dates for New and Improved 7-Game Pack
Madison, WI – January 22, 2014. The Madison Mallards are pleased to announce the 2014 dates for the New and Improved 7-Game Pack.
The popular offer features all-you-can-eat ballpark food for seven of the most popular games of the summer and more. 7-Game ticket packages include a free Mallards hat and will continue to feature guaranteed giveaways, a Never-a-Wasted Ticket Policy, and priority seat selection for both 2014 and 2015.
For only $95, fans will receive an unprecedented value including:
1) Free Mallards Hat – You will get one free Mallards hat for every 7-Game Pack you purchase.
2) Premium Box Seats – You will receive your very own box seat with a cup holder at the "Duck Pond."
3) All-You-Can-Eat-and-Drink – From gates open until ten minutes after the first pitch, indulge yourself with unlimited ballpark food and soda or water.
4) Guaranteed Giveaways – Bobbleheads, Blankets, Magnet Schedules! They are all guaranteed to you as a 7-Game Pack holder.
5) Never-a-Wasted Ticket Policy – Can’t make it to a game in your package? Don’t worry. Simply exchange your ticket from the game you cannot attend at the Mallards box office to receive a seat to a future game. You must exchange this ticket no later than 10 days after the game you cannot attend.
6) Season Long 10% Merchandise Discount – Anytime a 7-Game Pack holder purchases Mallards merchandise in the Sports Impressions Team Green Store, they will receive 10% of their purchase.
7) Priority Seat Selection in 2015 – By purchasing a 7-game Pack in 2014, you’ll receive first rights to select your seats for the 2015 campaign.
New for 2014, the Mallards are offering a Premium Upgrade. For just $35, 7-Game Pack holders can upgrade their package and receive two tabs per game that can be used on tap beer, hand dipped ice cream and/or kids games!
The Mallards 7-Game Packs are split into three different packs; Package A (Entertainment Pack), Package B (Bobbleheads), and Package C (Post-Game Shows).
The Entertainment Pack starts on opening night as the Mallards take on the Kalamazoo Growlers on May 27th at 7:05 pm. In all, the package includes five nights of wild and crazy entertainment, one Mallards bobblehead night, and one post-game show. It also includes the second annual Big League Dreams game, a double-header featuring the Top 100 players in the Northwoods League on August 5th. The Entertainment Pack includes one Tuesday, one Wednesday, two Fridays, one Saturday, and two Sundays.
The Bobblehead Pack features FIVE different and unique Mallards bobblehead nights, one post-game show and one hysterical entertainment act! This pack includes two Thursdays, three Fridays, one Saturday, and one Sunday.
Fans who choose the Post-Game Show Pack will be astounded by three different breath-taking post-game show displays, get three nights of great family fun on-field entertainment and take home a Mallards bobblehead on their bobblehead night. This pack includes one Wednesday, one Thursday, two Fridays, and three Saturdays.
|Package A (Entertainment)|
|Tuesday, May 27th||7:05 pm||Opening Night/Entertainment|
|Friday, June 13th||7:05 pm||Entertainment|
|Sunday, June 15th||3:05 pm||Father's Day/Entertainment|
|Saturday, July 5th||4:35 pm||Post-Game Show|
|Friday, July 11th||7:05 pm||Entertainment|
|Sunday, July 27th||5:05 pm||Entertainment|
|Wednesday, August 5th||4:05/7:35 pm||Big League Dreams Game/Bobblehead|
|Package B (Bobblehead)|
|Thursday, May 29th||7:05 pm||Bobblehead|
|Friday, June 6th||7:05 pm||Entertainment|
|Saturday, June 14th||6:05 pm||Post-Game Show|
|Thursday, June 19th||7:05 pm||Bobblehead|
|Friday, July 4th||3:05 pm||Bobblehead|
|Sunday, July 13th||3:05 pm||Bobblehead|
|Friday, August 1st||7:05 pm||Bobblehead|
|Package C (Post-Game Show)|
|Friday, May 30th||7:05 pm||Post-Game Show|
|Saturday, June 7th||6:05 pm||Post-Game Show|
|Saturday, June 28th||6:05 pm||Entertainment|
|Thursday, July 3rd||7:05 pm||Entertainment|
|Friday, July 18th||7:05 pm||Bobblehead|
|Saturday, July 26th||6:05 pm||Post-Game Show|
|Wednesday, August 6th||7:05 pm||Entertainment|
To purchase your 7-Game Pack today, contact Rick Brostowitz at the Mallards ticket office by calling 608-246-4277 or emailing Rick@MallardsBaseball.com.
The Madison Mallards are a member of the finest developmental league for elite college baseball players, the Northwoods League. Playing its 21st season of summer collegiate baseball, the Northwoods League is the largest organized baseball league in the world with 18 teams, drawing significantly more fans, in a friendly ballpark experience, than any league of its kind. A valuable training ground for coaches, umpires and front office staff, more than 115 Northwoods League players have advanced to Major League Baseball, including MLB All-Stars Max Scherzer (DET), Chris Sale (CWS), Jordan Zimmermann (WAS), Curtis Granderson (NYY), Allen Craig (STL) and Ben Zobrist (TB). All league games are viewable live and free of charge via the Northwoods League YouTube Channel. For more information, visit www.mallardsbaseball.com.