Now Hiring! You Could Be Maynard!
Have you ever dreamed of being a mascot? Now’s your chance! The Madison Mallards are looking for a fun, creative and outgoing candidate to fill the current opening of being Maynard G. Mallard! This would be a part-time, paid position and the responsibilities would include:
- Perform as “Maynard G. Mallard” at community appearances and Mallards home games.
- Commit entirely to the assigned scheduled opportunities for “Maynard” to appear at all events.
- Maintain “Maynard” costume and use only during Mallards scheduled events.
- Personally interact with Mallards fans in a positive, appropriate, and fun manner.
The requirements to fill this position are as follows:
- Ability to work scheduled event dates, including early mornings, nights and weekends.
- Some mascot experience preferred.
Qualifications to be Maynard G. Mallard include:
- Motivated individuals with the desire to enhance all fan experience.
- Outgoing and creative personality with a willingness and desire to have fun.
- Ability to perform in a high-paced environment.
- Willingness to represent the Madison Mallards in a positive manner at all events.
- Candidate would need to have his/her own transportation to and from each event.
Interested candidates can attend the Mallards Hiring Date on Wednesday, April 27th from 2:00 – 7:00 pm or submit their resumes to email@example.com.