Mallards, Madison Gas and Electric Present “El Noche de Beisbol”
The Mallards will be partnering with Madison Gas and Electric this Saturday, July 9th to present “El Noche de Beisbol,” where fans can take in the Mallards vs Woodchucks game with a bit of a Latino twist.
In addition to Latino music and on-field promotions, the food menu for the game will include Latino-inspired dishes. Those meals include:
- Argentinian Choripanes Philly: beef, chorizo, chimichurri aioli, pickled red onions, on toasted baguette
- Taco Brat: taco seasoned brat with cheddar/jack, fire-roasted salsa, sour cream
- Enchiladas with cheddar, Monterey jack, and salsa verde
- Peruvian Salchipapas – deep fried hot dog slices tossed with french fries and fresh parsley
- Medellin Colombian Foot Long Dog with pineapple, lime, coleslaw, sriracha, and crushed kettle chips
- Spanish Pork Sandwich: pulled pork braised in orange and Spanish spices with orange marmalade
MG&E will also be bringing their energy bike to the contest, which shows fans how certain light bulbs require more energy to illuminate.
The Mallards will be taking on the Battle Creek Bombers tonight at the Duck Pond, with the game starting at 7:05 pm. Wear your green to the ballpark, as it is The Great Dane Summertime St. Patty’s Day featuring The Kissers. There will also be a Quench Gum giveaway. Tickets are available for purchase by visiting MallardsBaseball.com, calling the Mallards ticket office at 608-246-4277, or stopping in the ticket office at 2920 N Sherman Ave.