Is your child part of the HOTTEST and most FUN club in Minot?
We’ve partnered up with our friends at First International Bank and Trust to offer your kiddo the opportunity to join one of the coolest clubs in town – Tate’s Kids Club!
Registration for Tate’s Kids Club is NOW OPEN at First International Bank and Trust (South Broadway Location Only), the Hot Tots front office and at Hot Tots games! When signing up, guarantee your child access to Tate’s Kids Club until they turn 13. That means you never have to sign up for Tate’s Kids Club again. We want to celebrate your spud-tacular kid at the ballpark and all year long! Enjoy awesome perks that only Tate’s Kids Club members can.
How does Tate’s Kids Club Work?
Any child 12 years of age and under can join the club for FREE! Register below, at any Hot Tots game, the Hot Tots front office, via the Hot Tots mobile app or at the South Broadway First International Bank and Trust branch. Once they sign up, they are part of the Kids Club until they age out when they turn 13, which means you only have to sign up once.
Once they’re in the club, your kiddo will receive a lanyard with a membership card. Starting May 29th on Hot Tots Opening Night, pick up your Tate’s Kids Club pass at the Fan Experience table, the Hot Tots Front Office, or First International Bank and Trust (South Broadway Location Only).
What do I do with my AWESOME new lanyard and membership card?
When you come to a Hot Tots game or event, bring your lanyard and membership card! You’ll get a star sticker to place on your pass. To receive the GRAND prize, your child must accomplish one of the following items:
- Attend (2) of the following “events” eligible towards a Kids Club tally. Not all Hot Tots events are Kids Club events. To stay up-to-date on which events are Kids Club events, you’ll receive an email newsletter once a month showcasing upcoming Kids Club events!
- Farmers Union Insurance Jersey Food Drive Giveaway | Thursday, July 20
- STEM Expo Presented By ND Petroleum Foundation | Saturday, August 5
- United Community Bank, Becoming Bravera Movie Night | Thursday, August 10
- Attend (5) Hot Tots Home Games During Their Inaugural Season (Accounts for one star)
- Open a bank account at a First International Bank and Trust (South Broadway Location).
Once you accomplish one of the items listed about, you get an EXCLUSIVE, one of a kind, Kids Club lunch box!
Why do I need to be on Tate’s Kids Club Email Newsletter?
You’re automatically enrolled in the exclusive KIds Club email newsletter when you join the Kids Club! Tate carefully types up and sends out all important information for each email newsletter that goes out at the beginning of every month to members. Content includes:
- Upcoming Kids Club events
- The Kids Club Member of the Month (could be you!)
- Coloring sheet (submit it back to the Hot Tots to be featured on social media)
- Birthdays of the Month
What do the Hot Tots do with the information I submit?
The Hot Tots keep an up-to-date Kids Club database that includes member names, their contact information, their birthdays, and the number of events they have attended in the given year.
Tate’s Kids Club Perks
With your Tate’s Kids Club, you have access to tons of awesome perks. Check out some of our favorites below.
- Premier access to the McDonald’s Happy Run (make sure to wear your membership card!)
- Invitations to special events with the Hot tots
- (such as a pizza party with the team and batting practice at the ballpark)
- Special birthday gifts from Planet Pizza and Tate
- Kids Club deal during the 5th inning
- Popcorn upgrade (small to family size)
- Dippin’ Dots upgrade (small to large)
- Discounts on select merchandise items
- Chance to be recognized as the Kids Club Member of the Month
- Chance to throw out the first pitch before the game
- Chance to be the stadium announcer for one inning!
- More coming soon!