Rafters All-Inclusive 9 Packs On Sale For 2015 Season
Package holders give feedback on their experience
The Wisconsin Rapids Rafters 9 Game Pack is back for a sixth season in 2015. This year, Rafters 9 Pack holders will receive the first right to purchase tickets for the 2015 Northwoods League All-Star Game–which will be held on Tuesday, July 21st–prior to single game tickets going on sale to the general public. The Rafters last hosted the All-Star Game in 2011, which sold out prior to single game tickets going on sale. Purchasing a 9 Game Pack guarantees an opportunity to reserve your spot at the marquee event of the summer.
Rafters 9 Game Package ticket holders were recently asked what their favorite parts of the all-inclusive packages were. The following are a few of their responses:
“The Rafters staff is willing to personally take you up in the grandstand and let you pick out a view you will enjoy watching the game from. Also it’s very easy to exchange tickets when you might not be able to make a game.” –Gary
“I enjoy having your seat guaranteed for games you attend, food included with your ticket, and spending a few hours having fun and forgetting about everyday life.”-Mark
“Knowing in advance the games you’re going to, having guaranteed seats, meeting new friends and seeing old friends as well.” -Sandy
The popular 9 Game Bleacher Packages include:
- Reserved Bleacher Seat – Same seat for each game if you purchase the package by April 23rd, 2015.
- All-You-Can-Eat-and-Drink –Unlimited brats, burgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, potato chips, fountain soda and tap water through the 5th inning. ***Nightly Special***-There will be one nightly food special offered on each of the 9 Pack dates, in addition to the regular 9 Pack menu options.
- Guaranteed Giveaways – You will receive a code on your ticket; present your 9 Pack ticket at the A-F Motors Fan Services booth outside of the Rafthouse on game days to receive the nightly giveaway.
- “Never-a-Wasted Seat” Ticket Policy – Can’t make it to a game in your package? Don’t worry; simply exchange your ticket at the Rafters box office to receive a seat to a future game. (May exchange tickets before the game is played or anytime during the regular season after a missed game has been played).
- Rafters Hat-Each package you purchase will also include a Rafters hat.
You can reserve your package today by contacting Jake at 715-424-5400.
Promotions taking place on dates in each of the packages are set to be unveiled in the spring of 2015. Listed below are the package dates for next season. Stay tuned to raftersbaseball.com for more information.
|9 Pack Bleacher A||9 Pack Bleacher B||9 Pack Bleacher C|
|Wednesday, May 27||Tuesday, May 26||Wednesday, June 3|
|Tuesday, June 9||Thursday, June 4||Thursday, June 11|
|Friday, June 12||Wednesday, June 10||Friday, June 19|
|Saturday, June 20||Thursday, June 18||Wednesday, June 24|
|Thursday, July 2||Thursday, June 25||Saturday, July 4|
|Wednesday, July 15||Wednesday, July 1||Tuesday, July 14|
|Sunday, July 26||Saturday, July 18||Saturday, July 25|
|Thursday, August 6||Friday, July 31||Thursday, July 30|
|Sunday, August 9||Saturday, August 8||Friday, July 7|