Stingers and Coordinated Business Systems Announce All-Star Roster
Stingers & Coordinated Business Systems Announce All-Star Roster
Nine local youth were selected to become Stingers for a day
Willmar, MN – The Willmar Stingers and Coordinated Business Systems are pleased to announce the members of the 2022 Community All-Star Team. The Coordinated Business Systems Community All-Star team was created to reward youth for being leaders in their community and provide them with a once in a lifetime Stingers experience.
Youth between the ages 8 to 14 were asked to submit answers to three different questions focusing on their community and how they make a positive impact. A committee reviewed over 100 applications and selected the nine winners based on their experiences and answers to the three questions.
The 2022 Coordinated Business Systems Community All-Star Team Roster
Kimberly Wall – Age 8 (Atwater)
Mya Breitbach – Age 8 (Belgrade)
Sophia Zaske Santos – Age 8 (Danube)
Wyatt Giinthir – Age 9 (Raymond)
Manny Heinen – Age 9 (Spicer)
Erik Sordahl – Age 9 (Willmar)
Cooper Evenson – Age 10 (Litchfield)
Jackson Marcus – Age 12 (Prinsburg)
Enrique Espinoza – Age 12 (Bird Island)
Each of the nine-youth selected will be rewarded with an experience that will show what it is like to live the day in the life of a Stingers baseball player. Each of the nine youth will become a part of the Stingers Baseball Club on the Coordinated Business Systems Community All-Star Night on Monday, June 13.
The All-Star experience for the nine youth will include:
- Be announced at an official press conference where they will be presented with their own custom Stingers jersey (name & number) and official cap
- Be signed to a one-day promotional contract with the Willmar Stingers
- Be presented with their very own Willmar Stingers baseball card, which will also be the giveaway for that evening’s game
- Have the chance to take batting practice and infield/outfield with the Willmar Stingers before the game
- Be introduced to the crowd as an official member of the Stingers
- Throw out a ceremonial first pitch on Monday, June 13
- Run on the field for the National Anthem with the Willmar Stingers team
- Have the chance to sit in the dugout with the team for an inning
- Participate in several on-field activities during the game.
If you would like more information on tickets for the 2022 season, or more information regarding this press release, please contact the Willmar Stingers front office by calling 320-222-2010. More information can also be found at www.willmarstingers.com.
The 2022 Stingers season is presented by J.D. Kreps Financial Group, empowering investors with powerful financial advice.