It’s like flying first class, without all the turbulence!
The Edward Rose & Sons Home Plate Club is unlike any seat you have
experienced at a sporting event. Located directly behind home plate, these seats are the newest improvement to Mayors’ Riverfront Park.
Built on the original grandstand, each 6ft granite table has four repurposed swivel style stadium seats originally from Camden Yards (home of the Baltimore Orioles).
The Edward Rose & Sons Home Plate Club is the ideal destination for entertaining current and prospective clients along with rewarding employees and their families. Home Plate Club guests are guaranteed to have an impactful return on investment that allows companies to build long term bonds with their clients and employees all while having fun.
- Premium Menu: Premium food selections ranging from appetizers, entrees and dessert.
- Premium Drinks: Each guest receives access to any beer or wine at no extra cost, including soda and water.
- Friendly Wait Staff: Our wait staff is provided for your drink orders until the 8th inning.
- Company Plaque: Each table receives a plaque with your company’s name on it.
- B2B Networking Events: You’re invited to our networking events with sponsors & more.
Pricing (includes 4 seats per game):
FULL SEASON (36 games) – $7,920 per table ($55 per ticket)
HALF SEASON (18 games) – 4,500 per table ($62 per ticket)
MINI PLAN (9 games) -$2,250 per table ($63 per ticket)
- Call: 269.492.7412
- Fill out the form below
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop in: 251 Mills St., Kalamazoo, MI 49048