Raising funds is hard, so we want to help! MIX IT UP and have FUN while you're raising funds! Kalamazoo Baseball offers ticket FUNdraisers for youth organizations, causes and non-profit organizations each and every season. Ticket packages can be sold at GREAT rates to be used at any of our home games. Not only can supporters donate funds to your group, they get a fun night of baseball action as well. Sounds better, right? Our FUNdraising program is as easy as 1-2-3!
Here's how it works:
- Step 1: Have you group leader contact the Front Office at (269) 492-9ZOO or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 2: Set up a FUNdraiser Night with one of our Ticket Executives.
- Step 3: Receive your FUNdraiser ticket package. Every FUNdraiser ticket also includes a hat OR hotdog and soda.
- Step 4: Your school, Little League, church group, or organization gets to sell the ticket for $15.00 and you keep $5.00 for every ticket sold.
- Step 5: Come to the game and have fun! Ask your Ticket Executive about how you can receive Public Address Announcements, LED Board Recognitions, Concourse Table Displays and other details to spread the word about your cause.
The FUNdraiser ticket is also a great idea for your band and choir to perform our National Anthem. Spots are filling up fast so book your National Anthem group today!
Please contact the Growlers Ticket Office at (269) 492-9ZOO(966) for more details on how your organization can hold a fundraising event at a Kalamazoo Baseball game this summer.