How to Microwave “Family Time”
Just pop it in and VOILA, you're done.
By: Matt Bomberg
I love the microwave. It’s quick, easy, and no hassle. Anyone that says different doesn’t have kids. Without that little invention I think my kids would have starved by now.
And the other night was no different. After a long day, I decided to warm up some leftovers for the family dinner. That’s when my wife mentioned, “We need to do something as a family this weekend.”
For all the dad’s out there that stands for, “Plan something fun for us or you’re dead meat.”
So as I stared down at my microwaved meal trying to think of something to do, it hit me. I need to create microwavable family time. (Yeah, I know I'm a little weird)
Let’s face it, planning time with the family can be as hard as planning your family meal. You have to check everyone’s schedules, diet plans and requests, go to the store, cook the food, and by the time dinner rolls around, “Susie” wants to bring a friend and “Johnny” has changed his mind on the food he wants.
There has to be an easier way.
So this year I want to save Dad the same stress with the Growlers version of microwaved family time called our 5-Game pack. Just pop it in and everyone comes out happy.
Here’s how it works: You get a 5-Pack. You show up to the games. You have fun.
With the new 5-game pack you get:
- All-You-Can-Eat. You get all of the hot dogs, burgers, brats, chips, potato salad, coleslaw, soda and water you want until the 5th inning. We even provide your own buffet tent to skip the lines.
- Free Gifts. Receive a team jersey, hat, bobblehead & two other gifts all for free. ($75 value)
- Our 5 Best Games. Fireworks nights, celebrities, America's Got Talent entertainment acts. Last year these weekend nights sold out. The only way to guarantee your seat at these games is with your 5-Game pack.
- Ticket Exchange Program. You can exchange any unused tickets for tickets to another regular season home game of your choice.
- Limited Availability. Our stadium only allows us to offer 750 of these packages per game and is not available for the single game buyer.
- Cub Club Membership. All children 12yrs and under receive Cub Club memberships for being a 5-game pack holder.
- No-Hassle Renewal Program. Our ticket packages are automatically renewed which will guarantee your perks. If you wish to cancel at any time, just let us know. August 1st in the renewal date.
- Highly Affordable. All of this will only cost you $13 per game. If you walked up the day of the game you'd pay $10 per ticket and not get any food or gifts. Options– $75 Box, $65 Bleacher
- Payment Plan. We even have an easy payment plan that allows you to pay as you go.
With this 5-game plan, you get about one game every two weeks, which is just right for a lot of fans.
In order to reserve your 5-game pack, fill out the form below and we will contact you about your plan. You can also call us at (269) 492-9966. Seating location will be determined on a first come, first serve basis.