5-Game Packs “Quality over Quantity”
Quality over Quantity
It’s harder today than ever before
Spending time with your loved ones is harder today than ever before. People are just busy. But there is good news.
Recent studies have found that seizing quality moments of connection, not quantity, is what is most important for building relationships.
In fact, working parents of today are actually spending more time with their families than non-working parents of the 1970’s. This would make one think that families are actually becoming closer. Research is showing the opposite. Cell phones, social networks, TV and video games are cutting into quality moments with loved ones.
This is why we created the Harding’s 5-Game pack. For a family, it’s an affordable way to get your loved ones to disconnect from the daily grind and to genuinely connect with each other in a unique and fun environment.
- All-You-Can-Eat. You get all of the hot dogs, burgers, brats, chips, potato salad, coleslaw, cookies, soda and water you want to the 5th inning. We’re even bringing in catered meals to give more options each game.
- Free Gifts. Receive a team jersey, hat, bobblehead & four other gifts all for free. ($125 value) It’s the only way to get them.
- Your Own Pavilion. Skip the concession lines with access to your own all-inclusive buffet.
- Our Best Games. Fireworks, celebrities, America’s Got Talent acts. Last year these weekend nights sold out. The only way to guarantee your seat at these games is with your 5-Game pack. (Dates chosen in December)
- Early Access to the Ballpark. 5-pack holders receive 30 minute early access to the ballpark each game.
- Ticket Exchange Program. You can exchange any unused tickets for tickets to another regular season home game of your choice.
- Limited Availability. Our stadium only allows us to offer 750 of these packages per game and is not available for the single game buyer.
- No-Hassle Renewal Program. Our ticket packages are automatically renewed which will guarantee your perks. If you wish to cancel at any time, just let us know. August 1st is the renewal date.
- Highly Affordable. All of this will only cost you $15 per game. If you walked up the day of the game you’d pay $11 per ticket and not get any food or gifts. Options- $70 Bleacher $85 Box
- Payment Plan. We even have an easy payment plan that allows you to pay as you go.
With this 5-game plan, you get about one game every two weeks, which is just right for a lot of fans.
In order to reserve your pack, you can choose one of the options below. Seating location will be determined on a first come, first serve basis.
|Book online now:|
|Talk to a Growlers rep:|
|Request more info: