This doesn’t have to be dinner
It’s all too common.
By: Brooke Kissell
Wife of Growlers Ticket Director
Today’s dinner total: 17 words spoken.
Dinner last week with my husband made me sad. Let me tell you why.
My husband and I were recently at a local restaurant where I had to make a reservation. I was thrilled to get a table. The family next to me, however, was not.
It was the typical family of four; mom, dad, and 2 kids. Each one had a cell phone in hand and a face buried in their screens. Well, everyone except Mom. I’m sure she had one in her pocket, but the look on her face told me she was too disappointed to look. It seemed like she was hoping for to some family time that evening. Unfortunately, it didn’t happen.
We made eye contact and her look said it all, “There has to be something better.” Well, there is, and here’s the good part.
There are still places to bond that don’t require logging in. Places where you can connect with each other while disconnecting from your device. With the Kalamazoo Growlers, you get much needed time together, your dinner paid for and we don’t even have Wi-Fi.
This holiday season I think you should consider a Growlers 5-Game Pack. With it you get:
- All-You-Can-Eat. You get all of the hot dogs, burgers, chicken sandwiches, chips, potato salad, coleslaw, soda and water you want to the 5th inning. They’re even bringing in catered meals and including a dessert to give more options each game.
- Free Gifts. Receive a team jersey, hat, bobblehead & four other gifts all for free. ($125 value) It’s the only way to get them.
- Your Own Pavilion. Skip the concession lines with access to your own all-inclusive buffet.
- Our Best Games. Fireworks, celebrities, America’s Got Talent acts. Last year these weekend nights sold out. The only way to guarantee your seat at these games is with your 5-Game pack. (Dates chosen in December)
- Early Access to the Ballpark. 5-pack holders receive 30 minute early access to the ballpark each game.
- Ticket Exchange Program. You can exchange any unused tickets for tickets to another regular season home game of your choice. No tickets wasted. None.
- Limited Availability. Their stadium only allows them to offer 750 of these packages per game and is not available for the single game buyer.
- No-Hassle Renewal Program. Their ticket packages are automatically renewed which will guarantee your perks. If you wish to cancel at any time, just let them know. August 1st is the renewal date.
- Highly Affordable. All of this will only cost you $14 per game. If you walked up the day of the game you’d pay $11 per ticket and not get any food or gifts. Options- $98 Bleacher, $112 Box.
- Payment Plan. They even have an easy payment plan that allows you to pay as you go.
With this 5-game plan, you get about one game every two weeks, which is just right for a lot of fans.
In order to reserve your pack, you can talk to a rep or fill out the form below and the Growlers will contact you about your plan. Seating location will be determined on a first come, first serve basis.
Some of our 2,000 Pack holders in action this past summer.