Walmart & Sam’s Club Receipt Rewards Program
Walmart & Sam's Club Receipt Rewards Program
Fans can take their Walmart and Sam's Club receipts each week to the Growlers box office to receive awesome prizes from Walmart, Sam's Club, and the Kalamazoo Growlers (receipts from January 2014 on will be valid for the contest).
The more they buy, the more they receive! Reward structure:
- $500+ Receive BOGO tickets to any Sun-Wed game
- $1,000+ Receive (2) General Admission tickets to any Sun-Wed game and a $5 gift card to Walmart or Sam's Club*
- $2,500+ Receive (2) Reserved Box tickets to any game this season and a $10 gift card to Walmart or Sam's Club**
- $5,000+ Receive (4) Reserved Box tickets, (4) hotdogs, (4) sodas, and a $20 gift card to Walmart or Sam's Club***
- $10,000+ Receive exclusive golf experience for 4 with Coach Carbone and players, (4) Miller Lite Party Zone tickets, and an autographed baseball signed by Northwoods League alums and MLB All-Star, and a $50 gift card to Walmart or Sam's Club (ONLY TWO OF THESE PACKAGES TOTAL)
Everyone that turns in receipts gets a Walmart and Sam's Club sustainable bag
Rules and regulations
- Receipts must be from January 2014 or later
- *Gift cards limited to first 100 people that redeem their receipts
- **Gift cards limited to first 50 people that redeem their receipts
- ***Gift cards limited to first 25 people that redeem their receipts
The Walmart and Sam's Club Military Hero Program
Walmart has a long history of honoring veterans by placing their pictures in local stores. This program offers a way for communities to honor their veterans as "community heroes."
To further recognize our area veterans, we propose on July 17th, our Military Appreciation Night, all veterans receive complimentary tickets for that night's game with a Military ID. Tickets can be picked up at the ticket window with a valid Military ID.
The Walmart and Sam's Club Strikeout Hunger Program
For each strikeout a Growlers pitcher gets, Walmart will donate a sack of groceries to Feeding America and give out a $10 gift card to one lucky fan. Fans will hang "K" signs for each strikeout and a running total of the amount of groceries donated for the season.