Home of Your Mankato MoonDogs
ISG Field, located at 601 Reed Street, is home to the Mankato Moondogs, Bethany Lutheran College Vikings, Loyola High School and Mankato Area Public Schools’ West High School. The Mankato Area Youth Baseball Association (MAYBA) also uses the facility as a youth asset.
ISG Field was named the “Best Renovation” by BallPark Digest in 2018 after a series of renovations, which cost about $4 million, provided enhanced player and fan experiences and increase ballpark usage, such as tournament play, recreational leagues and other events. Funding was financed by sales tax proceeds and the Mankato MoonDogs.
- Franklin Rogers Park Animation
- Franklin Rogers Park Renovations
- 2018 Best Renovation of the Year, Ballpark Digest
- State of the art artificial turf playing surface (recently installed in 2018 by AstroTurf)
- Updated lighting
- Field distance: left = 315 feet, left center = 383 feet; right center = 381 feet; right = 325 feet
- Capacity: 2,200
- Newly renovated Concessions Stands – Restrooms – Locker Rooms – Hospitality Spaces
- 20′ x 50′ HD Daktronics Videoboard and Modern Day Digital Scoreboard