Dock Spiders Announce 2017 Weekly Promotions
FOND DU LAC, WI – The Fond du Lac Dock Spiders continue to prepare for their inaugural Northwoods League season. Now, you can prepare, too. The Dock Spiders have finalized their weekly promotions for 2017. It is safe to say that there is something happening every day of the week when the Dock Spiders are at Marian University’s Herr-Baker Field.
- Sundays – Souvenir Sunday with postgame player autographs presented by Sunny 97.7: The first 500 fans to arrive for Sunday games will receive a giveaway. All fans are invited to stick around after each Sunday game to get player autographs.
- Mondays – Kids Eat Free presented by B104.7: Children 12 and under receive a free hot dog and soda when they come to games each Monday.
- Tuesdays – Bang for Your Buck presented by 107.1 The Bull: Cher-Make Hot dogs, 16-ounce sodas, and 12-ounce domestic beers are available for just $1 on Tuesdays at the Festival Foods concession stand.
- Wednesdays – Craft Brews & Brats presented by Johnsonville, Badger Club Amber, & Fox River Brewing Company with The Rock 96.1: Enjoy 12-ounce craft beer and Johnsonville Brats for just $2 on Wednesdays.
- Thursdays – Catch on the Field presented by B104.7: Before every Thursday home game, fans can get on the field to play catch.
- Fridays – Family Night presented by KFIZ-AM 1450: The Dock Spiders will have fun theme nights and appearances by plenty of characters on Fridays.
- Saturdays – Kids Run the Bases presented by Grande Cheese with B104.7: After every Saturday game, children 12 & under can get on the field and run the bases.
The Dock Spiders will play the first home game in franchise history on Thursday, June 1 against the Wisconsin Rapids Rafters at 6:35pm. Individual Game Tickets for 2017 will be available on Saturday, May 6.
Season ticket packages and group outings of 20 or more for the 2017 season are on sale now and may be purchased from the Dock Spiders ticket office (located in the KFIZ Building at 254 Winnebago Drive in Fond du Lac). Fans may order tickets in person by entering through the Mohawk Avenue entrance or over the phone by calling (920) 907-9833 between 8:00am and 4:00pm Monday through Friday. Ticket packages are also available any time in the ticket section of dockspiders.com.
The Fond du Lac Dock Spiders are a member of the finest developmental league for elite college baseball players, the Northwoods League. The 23-year-old summer collegiate league is the largest organized baseball league in the world with 20 teams, drawing significantly more fans, in a friendly ballpark experience, than any league of its kind. A valuable training ground for coaches, umpires and front office staff, more than 160 former Northwoods League players have advanced to Major League Baseball, including two-time Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer (WAS), two-time World Series Champion Ben Zobrist (CHC) and MLB All-Stars Chris Sale (BOS), Jordan Zimmermann (DET), Curtis Granderson (NYM) and Lucas Duda (NYM). All league games are viewable live via the Northwoods League portal. For more information, visit www.dockspiders.com or download the new Northwoods League Mobile App on the Apple App Store or on Google Play and set the Dock Spiders as your favorite team.