FOND DU LAC, WI – The Northwoods League Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that serves as a vehicle to transform a shared passion for baseball into positive change and support for communities, will be awarding twenty-two (22) equipment grants, each with an approximate retail value of $2500, to youth baseball and softball organizations across the twenty-two (22) communities in which a Northwoods League Affiliate currently operates. The Northwoods League Foundation has announced that one youth baseball organization in the Fond du Lac area will be awarded this year’s equipment grant as part of the Share the Glove Program.
The grant is a standardized set of Rawlings equipment, sized for youth ages 9-12. Each grant includes:
(2) Sets of Catcher’s Gear (helmet, chest protector, shin guards, mitt)
(8) batting helmets
(10) fielding gloves (8 right, 2 left)
(1) bucket of practice baseballs
(6) bats (1-28”, 2-29”, 2-30”, 1-31”)
The following criteria must be met in order to be eligible to receive the grant:
- Organization qualifies as a 501(c)(3) organization, school or school-based program, or community-based organization as defined under US IRC section 501(c)(3);
- Organization is not an individual, for-profit business, political, or religious organization;
- Organization provides opportunities for kids ages 9-12 to play baseball within a community that is served by a Northwoods League affiliate.
Qualifying youth baseball organizations within Fond du Lac and the surrounding communities must complete the grant application below by March 31st to be considered by the Northwoods League Foundation.
If you have any questions, please contact Dock Spiders General Manager, Ryan Moede, at email@example.com.