Dock Spiders Continue to Fill Out Roster
FOND DU LAC, WI – As they get ready for their first game on May 30, the Dock Spiders and manager Zac Charbonneau are excited to announce their latest additions to the Dock Spiders’ inaugural roster. Among the additions is Jordan Bock, a familiar face to the Fond du Lac community. The six-foot righthander started 7 games for the Marian University Sabres this past season and finished with a 3.90 ERA in 62 ⅓ innings pitched.
• Jordan Bock (RH) – Marian University
• Gunnar Kay (RH) – University of Illinois – Springfield
• Zack Kesterson (RH) – Arkansas Tech
• Jon Mierzwa (RH) – Catholic University of America
• Mike Pascoe (RH) – San Jacinto
• Taylor Purus (LH) – Western Carolina
• Collin Braithwaite (C) – Illinois State
• Joe Breaux (OF) – McClennan Community College
• Eric Gilgenbach (IF) – Notre Dame • Collin Ridout (IF) – Tennessee Wesleyan University
• Orynn Veillon (OF) – University of New Orleans
• Cory Wills (OF) – Yavapai
• Brandon Wulff (OF) – Stanford
The Dock Spiders will host their first-ever home game on Thursday, June 1, at Herr-Baker Field at Marian University. First pitch is scheduled for 6:35PM, and kids can play catch on the field thanks to B104.7 prior to the game. To get your tickets, call 920-907-9833 or order online at dockspiders.com.
The Fond du Lac Dock Spiders are a member of the finest developmental league for elite college baseball players, the Northwoods League. The 23-year-old summer collegiate league is the largest organized baseball league in the world with 20 teams, drawing significantly more fans, in a friendly ballpark experience, than any league of its kind. A valuable training ground for coaches, umpires and front office staff, more than 160 former Northwoods League players have advanced to Major League Baseball, including two-time Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer (WAS), two-time World Series Champion Ben Zobrist (CHC) and MLB All-Stars Chris Sale (BOS), Jordan Zimmermann (DET), Curtis Granderson (NYM) and Lucas Duda (NYM). All league games are viewable live via the Northwoods League portal. For more information, visit www.dockspiders.com or download the new Northwoods League Mobile App on the Apple App Store or on Google Play and set the Dock Spiders as your favorite team.