2019 Weekly Promotions
FOND DU LAC, WI – The Fond du Lac Dock Spiders continue to prepare for the upcoming Northwoods League season. Now, you can prepare, too. The Dock Spiders have finalized their weekly promotions for 2019. It is safe to say that there is something happening every day of the week when the Dock Spiders are at Marian University’s Herr-Baker Field.
- Sundays – Souvenir Sunday with post-game player autographs presented by Sunny 97.7: The first 500 fans to arrive for Sunday games will receive a giveaway. All fans are invited to stick around after each Sunday game to get player autographs.
- Mondays – All-You-Can-Eat Monday Nights: All Monday night game tickets (7/1 & 8/5) in the ballpark will be $15.00 and include all-you-can-eat hamburgers, hot dogs, brats, and chips from the time the gates open until the end of the 5th inning.
- Tuesdays – Bang for Your Buck presented by 107.1 The Bull: Hot dogs, Brew Pub pizza slices, 16-ounce sodas, and 12-ounce domestic beers are available for just $1 on Tuesdays at the Festival Foods concession stand.
- Wednesdays – Bang for Your Buck presented by 107.1 The Bull: Hot dogs, Brew Pub pizza slices, 16-ounce sodas, and 12-ounce domestic beers are available for just $1 on Wednesdays at the Festival Foods concession stand.
- Thursdays – Craft Brews & Brats presented by Johnsonville & Fox River Brewing Company with The Rock 96.1: Enjoy 12-ounce craft beer and Johnsonville Brats for just $2 on Tuesdays.
- Fridays – Family Night with Post-Game Launch-A-Ball presented by KFIZ-AM 1450: Come out for your favorite theme nights and purchase tennis balls for $1.00. Toss them onto the field after the game to win prizes from local businesses.
- Saturdays – All kids (Ages 12 & Under) will be able to run the bases after each Saturday home game courtesy of Grande Cheese.
The Dock Spiders will play their first home game this season on Saturday, June 1 against the Lakeshore Chinooks at 6:35pm. Individual Game Tickets for 2019 will be available on Saturday, May 4. Season ticket packages and group outings of 20 or more for the 2019 season are on sale now and may be purchased from the Dock Spiders ticket office. Fans may order over the phone by calling (920) 907-9833 or any time in the ticket section of dockspiders.com.
The Fond du Lac Dock Spiders are a member of the finest developmental league for elite college baseball players, the Northwoods League. The 25-year old summer collegiate league is the largest organized baseball league in the world with 22 teams, drawing significantly more fans, in a friendly ballpark experience, than any league of its kind. A valuable training ground for coaches, umpires and front office staff, over 200 former Northwoods League players have advanced to Major League Baseball, including three-time Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer (WAS), two-time World Series Champions Ben Zobrist (CHC) and Brandon Crawford (SFG) and MLB All-Stars Chris Sale (BOS), Jordan Zimmermann (DET) and Curtis Granderson (MIA). All league games are viewable live via the Northwoods League portal. For more information, visit www.dockspiders.com or download the new Northwoods League Mobile App on the Apple App Store or on Google Play and set the Dock Spiders as your favorite team.