Reserve Your Seats for 2020!
FOND DU LAC, WI – The 2019 Dock Spiders season finished on a great note winning nine games in a row and just missing out on the playoffs by a half game. The Dock Spiders want to carry that momentum into 2020 by releasing new incentives with season tickets!
Season Ticket perks include:
- Free Opening Day ticket for the 2020 Dock Spiders Season (one for each package purchased)
- A ticket pass that will get you into all Wisconsin Timber Rattler home games in the month of April (one for each package purchased)
- A voucher for one free beer or kid zone wristband
- 15% discount in the team store
- Receive a discounted ticket price…no waiting in ticket lines
- Guaranteed giveaway items that fall within your ticket package…no waiting in line
- Same great seat to all Dock Spiders home games
- Buyback Program: Can’t attend a game within your package? Exchange it (in advance) for another game or receive credit toward the following season
Act now and take advantage of this tremendous opportunity! Season ticket perks for 2020 will be available to those individuals who purchase by January 1. The 2020 Northwoods League schedule will be released in late November.
Season Ticket options:
- Full Season Ticket Package includes a ticket for all 36 home games. A Full Season Box Seat (Theater style seat with backrest) option is $360 and the Bleacher Seat option is $288.
- Half Season Ticket Package allows you to pick the 18 Dock Spiders home games you want to attend. A Half Season Box Seat option is $180 and the Bleacher Seat Option is $144.
- The Souvenir Seven Ticket Package is available for fans who want to be guaranteed to receive giveaways. The Flex Game Ticket Package allows fans to choose the dates that best fit their schedule. Either Seven-Game Package is available for $73.50 (Box Seat Option) or $59.50 (Bleacher Seat Option).
The Dock Spiders ticket office is located at Marian University’s Herr-Baker Field (980 E Division St.). Tickets can be ordered in person at the ticket office or over the phone by calling (920) 907-9833 between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
The Fond du Lac Dock Spiders are a member of the finest developmental league for elite college baseball players, the Northwoods League. The 25-year old summer collegiate league is the largest organized baseball league in the world with 22 teams, drawing significantly more fans, in a friendly ballpark experience, than any league of its kind. A valuable training ground for coaches, umpires and front office staff, over 200 former Northwoods League players have advanced to Major League Baseball, including three-time Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer (WAS), two-time World Series Champions Ben Zobrist (CHC) and Brandon Crawford (SFG) and MLB All-Stars Chris Sale (BOS), Jordan Zimmermann (DET) and Curtis Granderson (MIA). All league games are viewable live via the Northwoods League portal. For more information, visit www.dockspiders.com or download the new Northwoods League Mobile App on the Apple App Store or on Google Play and set the Dock Spiders as your favorite team.