Dock Spiders Looking For Game Day Staff In 2021
FOND DU LAC, WI – The Fond du Lac Dock Spiders are looking for game day staff employees to work during the 2021 season. The Dock Spiders are currently accepting applications for part-time, seasonal and game day positions. Applications can be picked up at the Dock Spiders front office (980 E Division St.) or on-line at www.dockspiders.com. Here is a complete listing of jobs available:
Stadium Operations and Customer Service Positions:
- Fan Assistance Booth – Assist front office staff with the operation of Fan Assistance during each game. Focus is on complete stadium knowledge, strong customer service rapport, quick decision making skills, and professional judgment. Fans check in at the Fan Assistance Center for on-field activities, emergency PA requests, and to pick up prizes during the game.
- Ushers – Responsibilities include pre-game prep, greeting and assisting fans to their seats, watch crowd for problems or injuries during game, assist fans safely out at the end of the game.
- Security – Responsible for fan safety. Must be over 21, with some experience.
- Promo Crew – Assist with in-game promotions and get fans excited and involved in the game.
- Video Production – Operate or direct video equipment/cameras for the Northwoods League video stream. Previous video or camera experience is a plus.
- Kid’s Zone Games – Interact with kids who are playing with the Speed Pitch or Bounce House.
- Retail Store – Assist fans with checking out in the team store and help maintain the store appearance during games.
- Bat Boy – Must be 16 years or older.
- Mascot – Act as Weaver during our 2021 home games!
- Cooks & Kitchen Staff – Primary responsibilities include planning, preparation and cooking of meals for baseball games. A basic understanding of the food service industry is preferred.
- Servers – Must be 18, with some server experience. Completion of liquor license course a plus but not required.
- Concession Stand Server – Responsible for the distribution of food and beverage out of concession stands or kiosks. Must be 18 or older.
- Concession Stand Register Operator – Primary responsibilities include taking food and beverage orders, cash handling, and customer interaction. Doesn’t necessarily need to be over 18, and should be comfortable on computers.
- Concession Stand Runner – Individuals are required to keep food and beverage product replenished during baseball games. Required to lift half barrels (161lbs) on occasion. The job also includes frequent walking and standing for extended periods of time.
Applicants must be at least 16 years of age by May 31, 2021. Job seekers can drop off completed applications at the Dock Spiders front office during normal business hours or mail to:
Fond du Lac Dock Spiders
Attn: Employment Application
PO Box 2152
Fond du Lac, WI 54936
Applicants should be energetic, friendly, and dependable, and look forward to contributing to the welcoming atmosphere of Marian University’s Herr-Baker Field. The Dock Spiders offer a fun-filled atmosphere and a unique employee experience for the summer months. The Dock Spiders are an equal opportunity employer.
The Fond du Lac Dock Spiders are a member of the finest developmental league for elite college baseball players, the Northwoods League. The Northwoods League is the proven leader in the development of elite college baseball players. Having completed its’ 27th season, the Northwoods League is the largest organized baseball league in the world with 22 teams, drawing significantly more fans, in a friendly ballpark experience, than any league of its kind. A valuable training ground for coaches, umpires and front office staff, over 230 Northwoods League players have advanced to Major League Baseball, including three-time All-Star and 2016 Roberto Clemente Award winner Curtis Granderson, three-time Cy Young Award winner and World Series Champion Max Scherzer (WAS), two-time World Series Champions Ben Zobrist (CHC) and Brandon Crawford (SFG) and World Series Champion Chris Sale (BOS). As well as 2019 Rookie of the Year and Home Run Derby Champion Pete Alonso (NYM) and MLB All-Star Jordan Zimmermann (DET). All league games are viewable live via the Northwoods League website. All league games are viewable live via the Northwoods League portal. For more information, visit www.dockspiders.com or download the new Northwoods League Mobile App on the Apple App Store or on Google Play and set the Dock Spiders as your favorite team.