Growlers Owner – “I was wrong”
I’m making up for it in 2018
By Dick Radatz Jr.
Kalamazoo Growlers Owner
Last fall, our General Manager came into my office to present a big idea for our fans for the upcoming season. It went something like this…
Growlers GM… “I’ve got a big idea this offseason that I think you are going to like. I want to give free jerseys and hats to our fans this season and on top of that, I want to feed them for free.”
Me… “Get out of my office. That is the worst idea I’ve ever heard.”
The idea of giving away free food and gifts on our top weekend games made me nervous. We even had to invest in creating a 5-pack pavilion to make this work. I just didn’t think we could pull it off.
After much debate our staff decided to unveil the idea anyways and call it our 5-game pack. I’m happy to say, you proved me wrong. Our fans purchased over 2,000 of them buying every one we had available.
So this year, to make up for my disbelief, we’re giving even more to pack holders and I’m bringing something big to Kalamazoo and including into our new plan; a ticket to the 2018 Northwoods League All-Star game and HR Derby.
With our new 7-game pack you get:
- All-You-Can-Eat. You get all of the hot dogs, burgers, brats, chips, potato salad, coleslaw, soda and water you want to the 5th inning. We’re even bringing in catered meals and including a dessert to give more options each game.
- Free Gifts. Receive a team jersey, hat, bobblehead & four other gifts all for free. ($125 value) It’s the only way to get them.
- Your Own Pavilion. Skip the concession lines with access to your own all-inclusive buffet.
- Our Best Games. Fireworks, celebrities, America’s Got Talent acts. Last year these weekend nights sold out. The only way to guarantee your seat at these games is with your 7-Game pack. (Dates chosen in December)
- 2018 All-Star Game & HR Derby. This is the only way to guarantee your spot to the biggest event of the year. Wait till you see what we have in store.
- Early Access to the Ballpark. 7-pack holders receive 30 minute early access to the ballpark each game.
- Ticket Exchange Program. You can exchange any unused tickets for tickets to another regular season home game of your choice.
- Limited Availability. Our stadium only allows us to offer 750 of these packages per game and is not available for the single game buyer.
- No-Hassle Renewal Program. Our ticket packages are automatically renewed which will guarantee your perks. If you wish to cancel at any time, just let us know. August 1st is the renewal date.
- Highly Affordable. All of this will only cost you $14 per game. If you walked up the day of the game you’d pay $11 per ticket and not get any food or gifts. Options- $98 Bleacher $112 Box
- Payment Plan. We even have an easy payment plan that allows you to pay as you go.
With this 7-game plan, you get about one game every two weeks, which is just right for a lot of fans.
In order to reserve your pack, fill out the form below and we will contact you about your plan. You can also call us at (269) 492-9966. Seating location will be determined on a first come, first serve basis.