Games will rarely be postponed before the game’s original starting time. All efforts will be made to play every game. Remember, weather varies from city to city and in all likelihood – thanks in large part to the wonderful AstroTurf infield – the Loggers will play ball!
Rainy Day Terminology
A rain delay is when the game is offically delayed. Play will continue later in the evening. Tickets cannot be exchanged in the event of a rain delay.
A postponed game is when a game starts and then is postponed due to inclement weather before a game becomes official. (After the 5th inning if the game is not tied, or after the top of the 5th inning if the home team is ahead)
A rainout is when a game never begins and is cancelled. When this happens, the game is usually rescheduled into a double header the next time the two teams meet.
What happens in the event of a rainout?
In the event of bad weather, the best place to find out if the game has been cancelled or postponed is our website at www.lacrosseloggers.com or on the Loggers social media sites. If we need to cancel a game, we’ll immediately put a story on the website describing any details of when the game will be rescheduled and how to redeem your tickets.
Loggers Rainout Policy 2022: NO REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED
– If a game is rained out prior to the conclusion of the 5th inning, all tickets for reserved seats can be redeemed at the Loggers Ticket Office for any other game remaining in the 2022 regular season.
– If a game is rained out prior to the gates opening, all tickets can be redeemed at the Loggers Ticket Office for any game remaining in the 2022 regular season, based on availability.
– If the rainout occurs three (3) hours after the gates have opened, regardless of how much of the game has been played, all Right Field Party Deck tickets, Flex & Food tickets, deck tickets and group cabin tickets will be considered used in full and can only be redeemed for a reserved seat for another game during the 2022 regular season, based on availability.
– If the rainout occurs less than three (3) hours after the gates open, all deck/cabin/suite tickets will valued as a half price deck/cabin/suite coupon and can be redeemed for any other game remaining in the 2021 regular season, based on availability.
– If the game is shortened due to rain but has been played beyond the required five (5) innings to make it a complete game, all tickets will be considered used and will have no value at the Loggers Ticket Office.
If the game is shortened due to rain, the Loggers staff will attempt to contact all deck and cabin parties prior to them leaving the park that night.