HOST FAMILIES NEEDED! ADOPT-A-CHAMPION TODAY!!
Most players will arrive in Green Bay sometime between Memorial Day and June 1st. The regular season starts the last week in May and ends in mid August. However, the season can be extended if the team reaches the League playoffs. Host families house, feed and provide the player with lots of support. The player is a member of your family during their time in Green Bay. Hosting a player can be a rewarding experience.
A few of the benefits include:
• Your family receives free season tickets
• 10 reserved bleacher tickets
• Your family will attend special host family events
• The player will be a positive role model for your children
• You will be more involved with the community
• You will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the future of a young man
• You just might be getting to know a future Major League Baseball Star
• You have the potential for the creation of a long-term friendship