If you wish to be considered for the 2024 season, please fill out the form below. Thank you!
For each of the team’s 36 home games, the Green Bay Rockers invite one area non-profit organization out to Capital Credit Union Park to showcase their efforts within the community. Through a generous partnership with Alliance Insurance Centers, each featured ‘Non-Profit of the Night’ organization will receive a $500 upfront donation. The organization must have 501(c)(3) status, provide a raffle license and a minimum of six (6) staff or volunteers to run the 50-50 raffle and information table.
Each group receives the following opportunities (3 ways to raise funds for your organization!):
- Tabling opportunity to distribute information to fans.
- Opportunity to run the 50/50 raffle during the game (stipulations: Organization must provide raffle license to Rockers, provide their own raffle tickets to use for the drawing. and are limited to announcing only one winner for the 50/50 raffle.)
- $500 upfront donation, courtesy of Alliance Insurance Centers.
- Up to 10 complimentary tickets for staff and/or volunteers.
- Public address announcements to welcome the organization and highlight their organization’s mission.
- Opportunity to offer turn key ticket fundraiser and invite the community to join you on your night at the ballpark for some fun! Promote $15 box seat ticket and Rockers hat offering (a $25 value) to the community or your supporters and receive $4 from each ticket/Rockers hat package sold. No minimum required. Rockers staff creates flyers to use to promote the event via mass email and social media and can set up online ticket ordering portal for your group, if desired. Ticket fundraiser information is listed below.
Interested in becoming the Alliance Insurance Centers Non-Profit of the Night and fundraising for your organization or club? Fill out the form below!