Position: Field Manager
Reports to: Vice President/GM
Overview: Capital Credit Union Park, which opened May 31, 2019 is home to the Green Bay Booyah, Green Bay Voyagers FC and a variety of athletic and social events. The Booyah are members of the 22-team Summer Collegiate Northwoods League and play 36 home games (72 games total) from mid-May through mid-August.
Expectations: The Field Manager is the face of the franchise and is expected to represent the team in a positive manner, both on and off the field. The manager will be responsible to understand and follow the rules set forth by the Northwoods League in the Rules & Regulations handbook. The Field Manager’s major in-season and out of season administrative task will include recruitment of the roster. The community aspect of our organization is vital to our sustained success and the players will be expected to respect the rules set forth by the franchise & Field Manager while they are under contract with the team, both at home and on the road. Field Manager and coaches will be responsible to have players on-time for all community relations events, camps, and appearances. Oversight of all players during games in the dugout to comply with League rules, while traveling on the road, as well as on non-games days is a must.
- In-game management of team and oversight of coaching staff.
- Attend community events as directed by front office staff.
- Assist with preseason and in-season player recruitment.
- Collection of uniforms & equipment at conclusion of the season.
- Organize and conduct daily pregame workout/BP.
- Attend all league and team mandated pre-season meetings (end of May).
- Oversee and coordinate all other day-to-day operations pertaining to the Booyah team.
- Abide by and support all rules, and conditions and regulations as set forth by the Green Bay Booyah and the Northwoods League.
- Team will provide Field Manager with housing.
- Team will provide fitness memberships for coaching staff.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, please e-mail your cover letter, resume, and three job references to Vice President John Fanta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Booyah are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.