July 4 Game Information
With the busy July 4 weekend and Express game right around the corner, the team would like to communicate some details regarding the home game on Independence Day vs. the Willmar Stingers. Below are all the details needed to ensure your experience at Carson Park on Saturday is a good one. To purchase tickets in advance online, visit eauclaireexpress.com.
- Express Main Ticket Office (102 E. Grand Ave.) will be open July 4 from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Carson Park Ticket Office will open at 3:00 PM
- Carson Park gates open at 4:30 PM
- Fan Deck opens at 5:00
- First pitch: 6:05 PM
- Fireworks begin: 10:00 PM
Fans are allowed on the field after the game is complete, but not until directed by Express staff members
- Fan Deck chairs are not allowed on the field at any time.
- Tickets to the Express game are required to enter the gates until the game is complete. Tickets will be on sale through the 9th inning.
Children 5 and under receive free general admission stadium access
- If a fan would like to have a child 5 or under occupying a reserved seat, a ticket will need to be purchased at regular face value.
Seating on the Fan Deck is first come, first serve. Seating will sell out and standing room only tickets will be sold at that point. Signs will be posted at both ticket windows when only standing room only tickets are left.
- Food will be served on the Fan Deck through the 9th inning of the game.
- Beer tabs and additional alcoholic beverages ($1.00 per drink) will be honored through the 9th inning of the game.
Beer sales will continue after the game until the fireworks begin.
- Domestic beers: $3.00
- Premium beers: $4.00
Fans can purchase youth Fan Deck tickets for children age 6-12 for $15.00. Children 13 and older pay the regular face value of $26.00. Children 5 and under receive Fan Deck access free of charge.
- On July 4, it is not recommended to have children on the Fan Deck due to the large crowd and poor sight lines for the game.
- Seating in the General Admission is first come, first serve. If seating sells out, standing room only tickets will be sold at that point. Signs will be posted at both ticket windows if only standing room only tickets are left.
- THERE ARE NO CARRY IN FOOD AND BEVERAGES PERMITTED IN CARSON PARK. Garbage cans will be located at each entrance gate if fans need to dispose of any trash.
- Fans may carry in lawn chairs, however those chairs are not allowed on the Fan Deck.
- Concessions, beer gardens and apparel stands will be open from 4:30 until 10:00 PM.
Any further questions regarding the 4th of July Express game or events after the conclusion of the game can be directed to the main Express office at 715-839-7788. Tickets can be purchased online, 24 hours a day, by visiting eauclaireexpress.com. All online tickets are print-at-home. You will be emailed your tickets and will be responsible for printing them and bringing them to the front gates. If you are unable to print your tickets at home, please call the Express office prior to July 4 so that we can print them for you and have them for you at will call, limiting the time you spend waiting in line.