Bark in the Park rescheduled for Monday, August 7th.
Eau Claire, WI.- Due to yesterday's postponed game, we are rescheduling Bark in the Park for Monday, August 7th.
All tickets that were purchased for dogs and humans for the June 12th game are good for use on August 7th. Please bring your tickets to our Ticket Window at Carson Park on the day of the rescheduled event to exchange for the correct date, or you can visit our downtown office (102 E. Grand Ave., Eau Claire, WI 54701) ahead of the game to exchange your tickets.
Grab your furry best friend and bring them down to celebrate the best of the canine world!
There will be a Dog Parade starting at 5:45pm around the track of the field, lead by WEAU's Danielle Wagner before the game. The fun doesn't stop there though, as we will have two dog-related events in between innings during the game! Tickets start at $9.00 for General Admission seats, and dog tickets are $3.00. All proceeds from the dog tickets are being donated to the National Canine Cancer Foundation to help raise awareness and further research to diminish dogs suffering from cancer. You can visit their website at www.wearethecure.org.
Below is important information to consider when coming to Bark in the Park:
- You must sign a waiver and check-in in order to participate at the event. You can either sign one at the check-in by the first-base gate, or you can download the PDF here and bring to the game ahead of time. Check-in will begin at 5:00pm.
- Due to local health regulations, we cannot allow dogs on the Fan Deck, or in our concession hallways.
- All dogs must have ID tags, be on a leash at all times, have current rabies vaccination and accompanied by someone 18 years of age or older. Please bring proof of vaccination to the event.
- Only one dog per adult is allowed.
- Dogs must be at least 6-months of age to participate.
- It is the dog owner's sole responsibility to care for and be in control of their pet while at Carson Park.
- Your dog will not be allowed inside Carson Park unless you have a Bark at the Park dog ticket.
- All dogs must enter Carson Park by 7:00pm.
- We will have a 'Comfort Area' located just outside of the first base gate for dogs to cool down, drink water, and to use the toilet. There will be doggy bags available for disposal. All dog owners are responsible for their dog's waste.
You can get your tickets for the game on our website, and you can purchase dog tickets online as well with the promo code 'dogticket', or click the link below.
The Eau Claire Express are a member of the finest developmental league for elite college baseball players, the Northwoods League. The 23-year-old summer collegiate league is the largest organized baseball league in the world with 20 teams, drawing significantly more fans, in a friendly ballpark experience, than any league of its kind. A valuable training ground for coaches, umpires and front office staff, more than 170 former Northwoods League players have advanced to Major League Baseball, including two-time Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer (WAS), two-time World Series Champion Ben Zobrist (CHC) and MLB All-Stars Chris Sale (BOS), Jordan Zimmermann (DET), Curtis Granderson (NYM) and Lucas Duda (NYM). All league games are viewable live via the Northwoods League portal. For more information, visit www.eauclaireexpress.com or download the new Northwoods League Mobile App on the Apple App Store or on Google Play and set the Express as your favorite team.