emBARK and The Eau Claire Express team up for Bark in the Park on Monday, July 9th!
Eau Claire, Wis. – Join the Eau Claire Express for Bark in the Park, as we team up with emBARK to present puppy fun all night, and a doggy bandana giveaway at the game! The fun doesn’t stop there though, as we will have two dog-related events inbetween innings during the game! Tickets start at $9.00 for General Admission seats, and dog tickets are $3.00. All proceeds from the dog tickets are being donated to the National Canine Cancer Foundation to help raise awareness and further research to diminish dogs suffering from cancer. You can visit their website at www.wearethecure.org.
Below is important information to consider when coming to Bark in the Park:
- You must sign a waiver and check-in in order to participate at the event. You can either sign one at the check-in by the first-base gate, or you can download the PDF here and bring to the game ahead of time. Check-in will begin at 5:00pm.
- Due to local health regulations, we cannot allow dogs on the Fan Deck, or in our concession hallways.
- All dogs must have ID tags, be on a leash at all times, have current rabies vaccination and accompanied by someone 18 years of age or older. Please bring proof of vaccination to the event.
- Only one dog per adult is allowed.
- Dogs must be at least 6-months of age to participate.
- It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to care for and be in control of their pet while at Carson Park.
- Your dog will not be allowed inside Carson Park unless you have a Bark at the Park dog ticket.
- All dogs must enter Carson Park by 7:00pm.
- We will have a ‘Comfort Area’ located just outside of the first base gate for dogs to cool down, drink water, and to use the toilet. There will be doggy bags available for disposal. All dog owners are responsible for their dog’s waste.
You can buy your tickets by calling our front office at 715-839-7788 or through the following links:
Buy Dog Tickets Here
Buy People Tickets Here