Eau Claire, WI – Friday night’s game against the Duluth Huskies has been postponed. The game will be played tomorrow, Saturday June 15th, as a part of a doubleheader. Details for tomorrow’s doubleheader are below.
- Gates will open at 4:00 p.m.
- Game one will begin at 5:05 p.m. with game two beginning approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of game one.
- Both games will be 7 innings in length.
- Tickets dated for June 15 will be good for both games.
- Tickets dated for June 14 will be good for any future regular season Express home game in 2019 (based on availability).
- The prepaid funeral giveaway sponsored by Evergreen Funeral Home will be rescheduled for a future date (to be announced).
- The reading club night will be rescheduled for a future date (to be announced).
- The June 15 promotion (pint glass giveaway and Star Wars Night) will go on as planned.
- Express staff will make every attempt to reschedule any group reservations from the June 14 game. Sales representatives will reach out individually to each group scheduled for June 14.
- The Fan Deck will open at 4:00 p.m. Food and beverage will be served until 8:30 p.m.
- VIP Box Seats will receive food service beginning at 4:00 p.m. and will continue through 8:00 p.m.
- 5-Game Pack Plan A ticket holders will receive food service beginning at 6:00 p.m. and will continue until 7:30 p.m.
We hope to see you for our doubleheader tomorrow, June 15th, for a 5:05 pm first pitch. There will be a Pint Glass giveaway and we are celebrating Star Wars Night! That’s no moon, that is Carson Park! Use the force and receive a pint glass from Satellite Six at the ballpark on Star Wars Night!
The Eau Claire Express are a member of the finest developmental league for elite college baseball players, the Northwoods League. The 25-year old summer collegiate league is the largest organized baseball league in the world with 22 teams, drawing significantly more fans, in a friendly ballpark experience, than any league of its kind. A valuable training ground for coaches, umpires and front office staff, over 200 former Northwoods League players have advanced to Major League Baseball, including three-time Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer (WAS), two-time World Series Champions Ben Zobrist (CHC) and Brandon Crawford (SFG) and MLB All-Stars Chris Sale (BOS), Jordan Zimmermann (DET) and Curtis Granderson (MIA). All league games are viewable live via the Northwoods League portal. For more information, visit www.eauclaireexpress.com or download the new Northwoods League Mobile App on the Apple App Store or on Google Play and set the Express as your favorite team.