Each of the 36 home game days the Booyah invite one non-profit organization out to Capital Credit Union Park to showcase their organization’s efforts within the community. Each ‘Non-Profit of the Night’ organization receives the following:
- Tabling opportunity to distribute information to fans.
- Opportunity to run the 50/50 raffle during the game (stipulations: Organization must provide raffle license to Booyah, provide their own raffle tickets to use for the drawing. and are limited to announcing only one winner for the 50/50 raffle.)
- 4 Complimentary tickets for staff or volunteers.
- Public address announcements to welcome the organization and highlight the mission.
- Opportunity to offer ticket fundraiser promoted tandemly through the organization and the Booyah social media pages. Sell $15 box seat ticket and Booyah hat offering (a $25 value) to the community or your supporters and receive $5 from each ticket/Booyah hat package sold. Booyah staff creates flyers to use to promote the event and can set up online ticket ordering portal for your group, if desired. Ticket fundraiser information is listed below.
Interested in fundraising for your non-profit organization or club? Fill out the form below or call the Booyah Front Office at 920-497-7225.