For each of the team’s 36 home games, the Green Bay Booyah invite one area non-profit organization out to Capital Credit Union Park to showcase their efforts within the community. This season, through a generous partnership with Alliance Insurance Centers, each featured ‘Non-Profit of the Night’ organization will receive a $500 upfront donation. The organization must have 501(c)(3) status, provide a raffle license and a minimum of 10 staff or volunteers to run the 50-50 raffle, information table, and volunteer appointed areas within ballpark under the direction of the Capital Credit Union Park Hospitality Director.
Each group receives the following opportunities (3 ways to raise funds for your organization!):
- Tabling opportunity to distribute information to fans.
- Opportunity to run the 50/50 raffle during the game (stipulations: Organization must provide raffle license to Booyah, provide their own raffle tickets to use for the drawing. and are limited to announcing only one winner for the 50/50 raffle.)
- $500 upfront donation, courtesy of Alliance Insurance Centers.
- 10 Complimentary tickets for staff and/or volunteers.
- Public address announcements to welcome the organization and highlight their organization’s mission.
- Opportunity to offer turnkey ticket fundraiser and invite the community to join you on your night at the ballpark for some fun! Promote $15 box seat ticket and Booyah hat offering (a $25 value) to the community or your supporters and receive $5 from each ticket/Booyah hat package sold. No minimum required. Booyah staff creates flyers to use to promote the event via mass email and social media and can set up online ticket ordering portal for your group, if desired. Ticket fundraiser information is listed below.
Interested in becoming the Alliance Insurance Centers Non-Profit of the Night and fundraising for your organization or club? Fill out the form below or e-mail email@example.com.