Ashwaubenon, WI – The Green Bay Booyah announced their 2019 Regular Season schedule on Friday, November 16th, in conjunction with the Northwoods League. Today the team announced the dates for their two 5-Game Membership options.
The brand new 5-Game Memberships are here for the inaugural season at Capital Credit Union Park and will include:
- All-You-Can-Eat-and-Drink – Unlimited burgers, brats, hot dogs, pulled chicken, Italian beef, chips, water, and fountain soda for 90 minutes starting when gates open.
- 20% Season-Long Merchandise Discount.
- “Never-a-Wasted Seat” Ticket Exchange Policy – Can’t make it to a game in your membership? Don’t worry; simply exchange your ticket at the Booyah box office to receive seats to a future game.
- Guaranteed Promotional Giveaways.
- Wristband for specialty food items and kid zone access.
- Exclusive Booyah Hat – Each membership that is purchased will also include a Booyah hat.
There is a limited amount of memberships available. If you are interested in purchasing or selecting dates please contact Season Ticket Sales Manager, Nick Sutor, at 920-497-7225 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
Apply for a membership HERE
MEMBERSHIP (A) DATES
Saturday, June 1st
Sunday, June 16th
Saturday, June 29th
Friday, July 12th
Sunday, August 4th
MEMBERSHIP (B) DATES
Sunday, June 2nd
Friday, June 14th
Sunday, June 30th
Thursday, July 18th
Saturday, August 3rd