Slider’s Healthy Thought Today is About Celery!
Slider's Healthy Thought Today is About Celery!
Did you know…
- Celery seeds are the size of a period (.) typed in 12 point font.
- Celery is the best source of naturally occurring sodium.
- The high water content in celery makes it ideal for vegetable juicing!
- To easily reduce your grain intake, spread peanut butter on a celery rather than bread!
- Celery requires more calories to eat and digest than it contains.
Be sure to check back for Slider's Healthy Thought of the Day again next week presented by Olmsted County Public Health and your Rochester Honkers!