This season, all tickets outside of Group Areas and Box Seats will be General Admission in order to most effectively comply with social distancing regulations. Here is how to purchase your General Admission Tickets:
- Click “Select Seats” on the game you would like to attend.
- Once there, you will see a map of the stadium.
- Click on the blue bar just above the Grand Stands and below Home Plate on the stadium map below.
- You will be zoomed in on a “General Admission” button.
- Click “Add Ticket” until your cart has the desired amount of tickets.
- If you accidentally add too many, just click the X to the left of the extra ticket.
- Click the “View Cart” button.
- Once in the cart, you can continue on to your payment method.
- The cart is where you can apply promo codes if you have one.
- At Checkout, you will enter your payment method and select your Ticket Delivery option.
- Print out your tickets at home, pick them up at the Ticket Office during office hours, or pick them up at Will Call the day of the game.
If you are looking to purchase Box Seats, you will be able to select your specific seat as normal. However, there will be a limited number of box seats available this season because of social distancing regulations.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please call (319) 232-5633 during office hours. Someone in our ticket office will be available and happy to help you Monday – Friday from 10 am – 5 pm.