An internship is a must-do for anyone who is passionate about working in sports. Interns will experience the inner-workings of a successful baseball organization, lend a hand in the team’s continuous growth, and assist with all of the games/events we host this season.
The Bucks operate renovated Cost Cutters Field at Riverfront Stadium, which is a beautiful, 2,512-seat facility located in Waterloo, Iowa. Along with Northwoods League games, Cost Cutters Field at Riverfront Stadium is used throughout the year for many other activities including high school games and tournaments, little league games, and other non-baseball events.
The Waterloo Bucks are now excepting resumes for internship opportunities with the organization in the 2021 baseball season.
The 2021 summer internship program will include full-time and game day internship positions including:
- Full-Time Internships
- Group Sales (May 3-August 15) FILLED
- Administration (May 17-August 20)
- Ticket Office (May 17-August 20) 1 OF 2 STILL AVAILABLE
- Game Day Internships
- Community Relations (May 24-August 20) FILLED
- Game Operations (May 24-August 20)
- Merchandising (May 24-August 20) FILLED
- Stadium Operations (May 24-August 20) FILLED
- Video Production (May 24-August 16) 2 OF 4 STILL AVAILABLE
All applicants should have an aspiration to work in sports, a basic knowledge of the game of baseball, and a great work ethic.
Please send your resumes and contact information to General Manager Dan Corbin. We appreciate early applicants and that will greatly increase your likelihood of becoming an intern in 2021.
Resumes are always being accepted.
CONTACT FOR AVAILABLE POSITIONS
(319) 232-0500 x 2