The Waterloo Bucks are currently looking for a Food & Beverage Manager. The job description is below:
Title: Food and Beverage Manager
Type: Seasonal Salary
Department: Food and Beverage
Immediate Supervisor: Cedar Rapids Food and Beverage Manager
- Knowledge about cooking
- HR experience
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Communication and leadership/management skills
Responsibilities of Food and Beverage Manager:
- Hiring, training and scheduling staff
- Counting and entering inventory once a month
- Running the concourse during games to make sure things run smoothly
- Closing the day after games/events. Doing the deposit, making sure the deposit is on, employees are clocked out, all doors are locked, and all equipment is turned off.
- Ordering product
- Accepting and putting away trucks
- Work non-game day events such as high school games and movie nights
- Help set up/tear down the Stadium before/after the season
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
Interested individuals may contact Cedar Rapids Food & Beverage Manager, Brett Heikkila by phone at (319) 896-7639 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Applications are being taken immediately.
Send us your resumé anytime!
While the Waterloo Bucks don’t have any full-time positions currently available, keep in mind that Full-Time & Internship positions may open unexpectedly in the various areas and sometimes need quick action. If you’d like to submit your resume now, that’s the best way to get in line for future openings. Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with you if a position opens up that is a good fit!