OPENING DAY WITH THE BUCKS RETURNS TO THE CEDAR VALLEY
Waterloo, IA – With Major League Baseball Opening Day set for Monday, April 1, the Waterloo Bucks are teaming up with local restaurants and bars for Opening Day with the Bucks. Opening Day with the Bucks is an opportunity for Bucks Baseball and local bars and restaurants to promote baseball in the Cedar Valley.
During the opening day contests, Opening Day with the Bucks will be at presenting sponsors located throughout the Cedar Valley. As customers sit down at their table of spot at the bar on Monday, they will be given a 2013 Bucks pocket schedule that will include a game ticket for a Bucks game this upcoming season, while supplies last.
The following restaurants/bars will take part in Opening Day with the Bucks:
– BJ’s Sports Bar & Grill, Waterloo
– Beck’s Sports Brewery, Waterloo
– Beck’s Sports Grill, Cedar Falls
– Curt’s, Waterloo
– Kingpin Bar & Grill, Waterloo
– Landmark, Cedar Falls
– Lofty’s Lounge, Evansdale
– The Other Place-on University, Cedar Falls
– Pepper’s Grill & Sports Pub, Cedar Falls
– The Pump Haus Pub & Grill, Cedar Falls
– Screaming Eagle American Bar & Grill, Waterloo
– Soho Sushi Bar & Deli, Cedar Falls
– Steamboat Gardens, Waterloo
– Wild Hare American Bar & Grill, Cedar Falls
The Bucks will open the 2013 season at home versus the St. Cloud Rox on May 29. Season tickets, group outings, and single-game tickets are currently on sale. For more information, call the Bucks’ Ticket Line at (319) 232-5633. Fans are encouraged to stay in touch with the Bucks in the off-season by utilizing their website at www.waterloobucks.com.
– 30 –