Work For The Bucks This Summer
WATERLOO, IA – Are you looking to make extra money this summer while working in a fun-filled atmosphere? The Waterloo Bucks invite you to print and fill out an application! We are always looking for people who are reliable, hardworking, and passionate about pleasing our fans. The Waterloo Bucks are a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity. All prospective employees must be at least 16 years of age.
You can download the application by clicking on the button below!
- Game Related Staff
- Official Scorer (fill in position)
- Camera Operators – operate the camera for online broadcasts
- Concessions – working directly with fans in the food and beverage department
- Register Operators
- Box Seat Servers
- Hawkers – walking around the stadium selling beer and snacks
- Warehouse – delivering product (kegs, food, beverages, etc.) to areas around the stadium during the game
- Stadium Cleaning Crew – get the stadium ready for game time
- Ushers – help fans find seats and monitor the bleachers, grandstands, or group outing area
- Grandstand and Bleachers Ushers
- Group Outing Ushers
- Contact | firstname.lastname@example.org
Every summer, we host job fairs to hire our employees for the upcoming season. If you’d like to get more information before then, feel free to reach out to Dan Corbin at email@example.com. You are welcome and encouraged to fill out an application and send it in as soon as possible!
Waterloo Bucks Baseball
PO Box 4124
Waterloo, IA 50704
(319) 232-0500 x 2