Is your group looking for a great, fun and easy way to raise some money? The Rox can help! Simply contact the Rox Front Office and you can get signed up with a risk-free way to raise some money.
- $3 Donation — The Rox will donate three dollars from each ticket you sell (General Admission tickets are $8). All unsold tickets must be returned to the Rox one week before the game.
- First Pitch — One representative of your non-profit organization will have the opportunity to throw out a ceremonial first pitch before the game.
- Radio — Your non-profit organization will get two mentions during the game’s broadcast on 1390 AM – The Fan.
- Public Address Announcement — Your group will get three 15 second public address announcements during the game.
- Front Entrance Display — The Rox will provide an area for your non-profit organization to setup a display near the front entrance at Joe Faber Field.
- Online Tickets — Your organization has the option to set up your fundraiser through our easy to use online ticketing system.
25 people sell 40 tickets each (i.e. 10 families of 4) would earn your organization $3,000!
1,000 tickets (25 x 40) x $3 per ticket = $3,000
For further information, please contact the St. Cloud Rox office at 320-240-9798 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.