Is your group looking for a great, fun and easy way to raise some money? The Rox can help! Simply contact the Rox Front Office and you can get signed up with a risk-free way to raise some money.
- $3 Donation — The Rox will donate three dollars from each ticket you sell (General Admission tickets are $9). All unsold tickets must be returned to the Rox one week before the game.
- First Pitch — One representative of your non-profit organization will have the opportunity to throw out a ceremonial first pitch before the game.
- Radio — Your non-profit organization will get two mentions during the game’s broadcast on AM 1390 Granite City Sports.
- Public Address Announcement — Your group will get three 15 second public address announcements during the game.
- Front Entrance Display — The Rox will provide an area for your non-profit organization to setup a display near the front entrance at Joe Faber Field.
- Online Tickets — Your organization has the option to set up your fundraiser through our easy-to-use online ticketing system.
25 people sell 40 tickets each (i.e. 10 families of 4) would earn your organization $3,000!
1,000 tickets (25 x 40) x $3 per ticket = $3,000
For more information, please contact the St. Cloud Rox office at 320-240-9798 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.