Pinch Hitter Club
The St. Cloud Rox are proud to launch the Pinch Hitter Club as a community initiative committed to enriching the lives of children!
This program, with the aid of corporate sponsorship support, is able to distribute individual Rox game tickets throughout the season at no cost to organizations that service disadvantaged youths, children with special needs, young families with limited means or children’s charities as examples. The Rox tickets can also be used for rewards on behalf of the area summer library reading programs or to thank the hard-working volunteers for their spirited help with area fundraising events!
If you represent a youth charity and/or cause that fits the program mission and goals, please complete the special game ticket request form below or by downloading it here. Please be sure to check the St. Cloud Rox schedule on this website before submitting your request.
If you are downloading a physical copy of the game ticket request form, please scan and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
PINCH HITTER CLUB
Attn: Jeff Haag, Community Relations Dir.
St. Cloud Rox Baseball Club
P.O. Box 7216
St. Cloud, MN 56302
St. Cloud Rox Pinch Hitter Club Donation Ticket RequestWe wish to request Game Tickets from the St. Cloud Rox Pinch Hitter Club Program.
Rox Pinch Hitter Club Sponsorship Info
Area businesses wishing to support and sponsor the all-new Rox Pinch Hitter Club may do so by contacting Jim Loria at 320-828-7048 or by email at email@example.com. The Rox do provide several marketing benefits for our program sponsors.
Rox Pinch Hitter Club Policy
- All Pinch Hitter Club game ticket requests must be submitted online through the form above or by downloading the form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk-in requests or phone orders not accepted.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered and must be submitted at least two (2) weeks in advance of your chosen game date.
- Your organization/cause is eligible to receive only one (1) donation during the regular season home schedule.
- By submitting an online request, it does not guarantee your donation will be fulfilled. No follow-up phone calls accepted. If your request is approved, a Rox staff member will communicate with you by email in advance of your event date to inform you on how to secure your game tickets.
- Game ticket donations are based on seating availability of your game date chosen and by the number of game tickets provided by the Pinch Hitter Club program sponsors.