Do you know a teacher lights up the classroom?
Help us recognize outstanding teachers.
The Larks and Lignite Energy Council are searching for stand-out teachers who are making a difference one student at a time.
This season, the Larks and Lignite Energy Council will honor five outstanding ND teachers as the Lignite Energy Council Teachers of the Year. The winning teachers will be selected based on their dedication, commitment, and impact on today’s youth.
Winners will be announced Monday, May 13.
Each Teacher of the Year will receive:
- A surprise assembly at their school recognizing their accomplishments
- (2) Tailgate tickets to Teacher Appreciation Night on Thursday, May 28th
- On-field recognition during Teacher Appreciation Night
- A Larks jersey with their name on the back
- Story in the Larks game day program
- An exclusive Clark the Lark pencil holder
From these teachers, one teacher will be awarded the Overall Larks Teacher of the Year and receive all of the above perks plus:
- A $1,000 STEM Technology grant for their school
- A $250 gift card for school supplies
- A FREE ticket to the Lignite Energy Council Teacher of the Year seminar
How do I nominate a teacher?
Tell us what makes your teacher the BEST.
- Students, K-12, are encouraged to describe a teacher who has made a positive impact on their education and deserves to be recognized as the Lignite Energy Council Teacher of the Year.
- Students can submit their nomination online at larksbaseball.com
OR by filling out the nomination form.
Please mail submissions to:
Teacher of the Year
300 North 4th Street Suite #103
Bismarck, ND 58501
The first 100 nominated teachers will receive a FREE ticket to Teacher Appreciation Day at the ballpark on Thursday, May 28th.
Teachers who attend the game will also receive a limited edition Clark the Lark bobblehead pencil holder (while supplies last).