Do you know an outstanding kid who is doing extraordinary things in school, sports, extracurricular activities or the community? Do you know a young person using their talents or personality to make a difference in the lives of others?
If so, they could be the next Kid of the Month, presented by MDU Resources Group!
Help us honor, recognize and share the stories of these amazing kids by nominating them for the Kid of the Month program.
HOW IT WORKS.
- Nominate a kid (ages 6-12) below and tell us why they deserve to be recognized as the Kid of the Month.
• Who Can Nominate? Anyone can nominate (teachers, counselors, coaches, community leaders, etc.)
- We will select (1) outstanding kid each month.
- Each Kid of the Month will be highlighted with a feature story on the Larks website, social platforms, e-newsletter, quarterly Member Magazine, and at the MDU Resources Group Kid of the Year game next summer.
- Over the course of the program, 12 kids will be selected as Kid of the Month, but one outstanding kid will be selected as the Kid of the Year.
What does the Kid of the Month receive?
- (4) FREE tickets to the 2023 MDU Resources Group Kid of the Year game, including FREE food and beverages
- Customized Larks jersey
- Mention in the Larks game day program
- Video feature highlighting their accomplishments
- Recognition on the Larks social media outlets and website
- On-field recognition at the game
What does the Kid of the Year receive?
The 2022-23 Kid of the Year will receive all of the above benefits PLUS a $1,000 scholarship from the MDU Resources Group Foundation.
The 2022-23 Kid of the Year will be announced during the 2023 MDU Resources Group Kid of the Year game.
"*" indicates required fields