Be a bookworm. Sign-up your classroom today.
The Farmers Union Insurance Reading Program encourages students in the Bismarck-Mandan and surrounding areas to read. The more books students read, the more opportunities they have to earn super cool prizes such as a superhero Larks pencil and eraser, a special Larks themed bookmark, a pass to Dakota Zoo, zip-lining in Medora and a free meal at Pizza Ranch!
The Larks reading program is completely FREE! Together we want to help create excitement about reading and rewards students for accomplishing their reading goals.
How Do I Sign Up?
- Fill out the form above for your school.
- A Larks representative will follow-up with the next steps for your school.
- Reading Program prizes and posters will be mailed or dropped off at your location in February.
How It Works:
- Teachers set their own goals for their classroom. These goals are based on pages read, books read, time spent reading, etc. It’s completely up to you!
- If the student hits a home run they receive an out-of-the-park experience courtesy of the Larks.
- NEW FOR 2021: Each school will receive a FUN and exciting kick-off video to help students understand the reading program and motivate them to read.
- At the end of the Reading Program, schools send in how many students completed each base.
- A Larks representative will follow-up with any additional information.
For more information or to find out how your student or school can get involved contact: