What is the Reading Program?
The Larks Reading Program presented by Farmers Union Insurance encourages students in the Bismarck-Mandan and surrounding areas to read. The more books students read, the more opportunities they have to earn super cool prizes!
The Larks reading program is completely FREE! Together we want to help create excitement about reading and rewards students for accomplishing their reading goals.
How Do I Sign Up?
- Find out how your student or school can sign up by contacting email@example.com.
How It Works:
- Teachers set their own goals for their classrooms. These goals are based on pages read, books read, time spent reading, etc. It’s completely up to you!
- If the student hits a home run, they receive an out-of-the-park experience.
- Each school will receive a FUN and exciting kick-off video to help students understand the reading program and motivate them to read. Select schools can choose to host a Reading Program assembly with a special visit from Clark the Lark!
- At the end of the Reading Program, schools send in how many students completed each base.
- A Larks representative will follow up with any additional information.
For more information or to find out how your student or school can get involved in 2023, contact:
What are this year’s prizes?
Students who complete the reading program will earn prizes that are to be announced!