2021 Community Impact
From collecting donations, to honoring heroes, to encouraging kids to read, we did our best to use FUN to make a difference in our community.
We have so many community programs to help facilitate amazing things with help from our fans and sponsors.
The following is a list of some of the ways the Larks have contributed to the community:
- Collected 3,282 pounds of food and $297 during the Farmers Union Insurance Jersey Giveaway which provided 3,626 meals to the Great Plains Food Bank
- Clark’s Car Wash raised $4,320 to MSA United Way thanks to Eide Ford and Eide Chrysler
- Over 9,000 kids from 52 Schools in reading program presented by Farmers Union Insurance
- 1,128 toys and $1,168 were donated to the Bismarck-Mandan Salvation Army during the North American Coal Christmas event
- 85 Lignite Energy Council Teachers of the Year were nominated
- 300 kids participated in STEM Day at the Ballpark presented by MDU Resources
- 19 Scheels Hidden Hometown heroes were recognized
- 7 Sanford Health Home Run for Life families were honored
- 250 backpacks and $909 were donated Carrie’s Kidsduring the Backpack Giveback
- 100 people participated in the Hunter’s Smile Superhero Bik ride which raised $17,000
- $22,447 was raised during Larks jersey auctions
- An additional $23,000 was donated through ticket fundraisers (includes the First International Bank & Trust Miracle Minute and 50-50 raffle, BNC National Bank Change for Change program and other sponsored promotions)
We plan to continue and expand on these community programs in 2022!