Do you know a local sports team who showcases incredible sportsmanship or has accomplished an epic feat on the field?
If so, they could be the next Larks Team of the Month powered by Bravera and receive $1,000 in grants!
The Larks and Bravera (formally American Bank Center) have joined forces to recognize outstanding teams throughout North Dakota through the Team of the Month program.
HOW IT WORKS.
- Nominate a team below and tell us why they deserve to be recognized as the Team of the Month.
- We will select (3) team finalists who showcase and encompass the true meaning of team.
- Team selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Team sportsmanship
- Community giveback
- Team performance
- The (3) team finalists will be highlighted on their own night at the ballpark this summer (June, July and August).
Team finalists will be notified through their team coach
What does the Team of the Month receive?
- Up to $1,000 in grants for equipment, travel, etc costs.
- Grant come from the Larks Community FUNd
- (1) FREE ticket to a Larks game for each athlete and team coach
- Larks jersey and hat
- Full-page story in the Larks game day program
- Recognition on the Larks social media outlets and website
- On-field recognition at the game
Family and friends will have the option to purchase a special ticket package.
JUNE Team of the Month: Wilton-Wing Girls Basketball Team
JULY Team of the Month: St. Mary’s Wrestling Team