See it to Believe It – Larks Opening Day June 15
Current Ticket Holders,
Thank you so much for your patience, understanding, and support. YOU are the lifeblood of our team. We know you’ve patiently waited with your Scheels 7 Game Pack, American Bank Center season tickets, and group outing. We’re excited to share with you our update on your package.
Ballpark Seating Capacity & ND Smart Restart Guidelines
Regarding ballpark capacity, the Governor has issued guidance for our state and eventually counties depending on their current Risk Level.
Per the guidelines, the Larks will start June 15 with 500 fans (25% capacity). The only fans in the ballpark will be Scheels 7 Game Pack holders, American Bank Center season ticket holders, Guaranty and Title Clubhouse groups, and host families.
Starting June 21, the Larks will open up the Fireside Office Solutions Tailgate Area and the Fizzily Bleachers. These are separate areas of the ballpark that provide for further distancing and will bring the total attendance to under 45% capacity (fewer than 855 fans). We will remain at this level for the remainder of the season.
Seating Bowl Configuration for Social Distancing
For seating, our ticket team has redesigned and placed each ticket account into new seats. All “household pods” as we call them will be separated by two seats and no one will be seated directly in front or behind them. Group areas will have tables spaced out a minimum of 10ft with no more than 6 at a table.
YOUR Seats, Schedule, and Ticket Plan Dates
7 Game Pack, Home Plate Club, and Suite Seat holders with a paid balance have been seated and are in a revised schedule plan. We tried to accommodate your seat locations the best we could with the new layout. An email will be sent out Wednesday, May 27 to each of you with the revised seat locations and schedule. If you have ANY questions, please call our office this week, and we will be happy to answer them.
If you haven’t paid your balance but have a deposit in, no problem. Call or email your ticket representative this week, and upon payment, we will seat you in the best seats and plan available.
Fireside Office Solutions Tailgate Area and Fizzily Bleacher groups will be booked on dates starting June 21. If you have a group outing booked with us, please call your ticket representative to discuss new dates and options.
The new Schedule and Ticket Plan dates can be found under the Schedule tab or below.
Food and Beverage
Regarding your all-inclusive buffets, to properly space the ballpark, we’ve booked only Scheels 7 Game Pack holders on 36 nights and Home Plate Club, Suite Seat, and Clubhouse groups on the other 36 nights. This allows us to minimize the number of food areas we operate and increase spacing. 7 Pack Holders will be assigned a food area by section either on the left side or right side of the ballpark. Tailgate and Bleacher groups will be booked on all 72 nights.
Next Steps Summary
- Review your new seats and schedules when you receive your email. This email will have information on our ticket swap policy and Ticket Pick Up event as well.
- If you have questions, call or email your Ticket Representative. We ask for your patience as we expect a busy next couple of days, but rest assured we will get to you.
- If you decide you are not comfortable attending games this season and purchased before April 1, no problem.
- Call or email your ticket representative before June 15.
- They will talk you through your Alternative Options – fans will be able to move your tickets and seats to 2021 OR learn more about our 2020 streaming option, merchandise credit options, and more.
- Fans can also hold on to tickets and put on Northwoods Ticket Exchange, which allows you to sell your tickets to the general public until you’d feel more comfortable attending.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to your Larks Representative or call us at 701-557-7600.