Pedal your way to Harmon Lake for the Kids Bike Race!
Be there for the best bike race in town.
Join the Larks and 701 Cycle and Sport for the ultimate Kids Bike Race on Saturday, June 11 at Harmon Lake (north of Mandan). The first 150 kids to register below will receive a special Larks bike bell, courtesy of 701 Cycle and Sport! Registration is FREE for kids ages 3-12.
- Racer Crew 1 (ages 3-5) will ride a short loop around the main shelter. Click here for route map.
- Racer Crew 2 (ages 6-8) will ride a 1 lap around the longer loop around the main shelter, but start 15 minutes after Racer Crew 1 takes off. Click here for route map.
- Racer Crew 3: (ages 9-12) will bike take the same route as Racer Crew 2, but will complete 3 total laps and take off 15 minutes after Racer Crew 2 takes off from the starting line. Click here for route map.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How will prizes be awarded?
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 finishers in the boys and girls races for each age group.
How do I see the course map?
Parents will receive a map of the courses during check-in, but you can check out the route map for both races via the link above.
Do I have to wear a helmet?
Helmets are required for all participants for the safety of the riders.
Is this a Clark’s Kids Club event?
Yes! You can earn a star on your badge for attending this event if you are a member of Clark’s Kids club.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Hang out with Clark and Merifeather
- Jump on the inflatable bounce house
- Enjoy FREE cookies as BIG as your face from Grand Junction after the race
- Decorate your bike and dress up to compete in our costume contest
Please make sure all decorations and costumes do not affect a racer’s ability to ride. Safety is our #1 priority.