Smiles make the greatest gifts.
It was an extra merry toy donation drive-through on December 4, powered by North American Coal!
We teamed up with the Salvation Army to collect Christmas toys for local families who cannot afford gifts. Not only did fans receive the joy of giving, but they also got to drive their way through our winter wonderland, and a limited edition Larks beanie!
In 2021, we stepped up our game. Better gift. More stations. Bigger celebration. Thanks to your generosity, we raised $1450 in the Salvation Army kettle! Fans donated 729 gifts in just 2 hours, helping over 250 families this year.
Thanks for joining us for our donation drive-thru & holiday celebration at the ballpark on
Saturday, December 4th
Fans help spread Christmas cheer by:
- Donating one NEW toy listed on the list below.
- Stay in your car and enjoy a FUN Christmas experience as weave your way through our winter wonderland (map below).
- As a special thank you for your generosity, you will receive a Larks beanie from North American Coal.*One gift per person, per donation.
- Write a letter to Santa and deliver it to him at the event.
- Tune your car radios to 105.3 FM when you get to the event to enjoy your Christmas FAVORITES along the ride!
BEANIES ARE SOLD OUT!
- Remote Cars
- Sensory Toys
- And more
DID YOU KNOW?
In 2019, the Salvation Army provided more than 225 families with gifts to put under the Christmas tree.
- All cars entered the ballpark parking lot from Sweet Street. You can access Sweet St. directly off of Washington Street.
- When you enter the parking lot, Santa’s Elves will direct you through an epic winter wonderland!
- All cars will exit the parking lot on Hannifin Street.
- Please refrain from parking during the event for most importantly your safety, but also the safety of our fans and team members.
While fans were waiting to drop off their toys during the event, the Larks teamed up with the community to put on SO MANY FUN stations for them to enjoy! The stations included:
A Letter to Santa
Make sure Santa hears from you before Christmas this year by filling out the Letter to Santa! Bring it to the event where we’ll take it and deliver it to him ourselves for you. Don’t have a printer at home? We’ll have them on-site so you can fill it out while in the car.
Write a Letter to Santa!